Door to Door Delivery

Chwooly

What is going on with Door to Door.

Only a few weeks ago, they would get security to let them come up to the condo floor I am on. Now they want me to come downstairs to pick up the food,

I am charged a delivery fee, Then the drivers expect a tip but they are not delivering the food "Door to Door". I even put in my delivery instructions that they need to come to my floor.

Oh well. Just means I will have to go out more or start to cook at home. Either way they are going to lose my business.

Go out more meaning go much further than just to the ground floor to pick your food up? :)

Maybe they've had problems in the past and they've told there drivers not to go into the actual properties?

Burglaries and residents have mentioned seeing delivery drivers inside etc?

Maybe even Security have been told not to let them up?

Do they want to you to go downstairs, or are the condo security restricting their access?

Personally, I would prefer to go downstairs and have decent security.

Even if they come to the floor, I still have to go to the elevators to get the food, There are 2 sets of security doors. 1 set at the first floor where security is and then on each floor there is another door after you get off the elevators.

It is possible that they have been told not to go up, Even possible that security has been told not to let them up but when I asked security today, they told me with the delivery guy standing there that he never asked to go up.

Anyway, I might give WOW a try.

Right now I am recovering from an injury that limits my ability to walk which is really why this is an issue.

Pizza Company did the same thing last time. Maybe they have had problems at the rooms, want to keep things public.

If they put that on their website or let it be known somehow then it wouldn't be an issue, but when they just change the way they do business and not let anyone know then it becomes a problem and is an issue with bad customer service.