Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea

nivram4491

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 1/31/2015 at 11:55 PM, elektrified said:

Many years ago I took a tour of their factory in Boulder Colorado when they were just a small company. It was an impressive company even then.

Even though their address is Boulder they are more closer to Gunbarrel. I know I used to drive past their HQ every day when I worked in Boulder.

I have never taken a tour through the Celestial Seasonings facility but for me the Coors facility tour (Golden CO) was very impressive.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Does it help sleep, or just look/taste nice?

tastes very nice...can got to Jok Somphet on north side of old city(24 hrs) and try a cup--hot is better than cold....or buy a small pouch in chinatown for 25 bt..4 flowers per cup and it will last awhile......supposed to be good for your eyes..but I would get it with a bowl of jok after a night out with my pal sangsom

Also ive been drinking tea since a kid I dont drink coffee so Im a tea junkie....I think the one you asked is kind of a spearmint base as u can read whats in it......so perhaps a mint tea can be found as well..I used to work for Rimping and they had some decent picks..I liked the local jasmine green tea box for 30 bt but that had caffeine..id drink hot water with lime juice n honey..

Also I was always trying to meet cute chinese gals and they always had tea to give me as gifts....my fav is Bi Luo Chun--snail tea(by looks) and is a nice green tea..my #1

Can get a pot of that at Good Morning Cm cafe down by Cm gate..a nice wooden teak tea house that has nice food and hotel...European investors I think.....

Also go check out MONSOON TEA shop at Nimman One on Nimman rd corner across from maya....really nice teas and selection but aint cheap..I just go to smell them!  ????

https://teabreakfast.com/butterfly-pea-flower-tea-benefits/

I could keep this thread alive for months!  yay tea!!!!  also like dragon pearl hand rolled green tea..   can get the blue tea or jasmine in Cm but may have to order the others

https://sevencups.com/shop/bi-luo-chun-1/

as far as sleeping the thais get the warm soy milk...that knocks me right out..hence the warm milk trick.....hot cocoa as well with milk

https://monsoontea.co.th/pages/one-nimman-chiang-mai-tea-shop

go check this out if money is no biggie...best shop ive found for qual-i-TEA!!!   ????

Edited by ChakaKhan
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2015 at 11:55 AM, elektrified said:

I've never seen the brand here or in Bangkok for that matter. You can buy it from www.iherb.com 40 tea bags for US $4-5.00.

Great company. I like many of their products. Many years ago I took a tour of their factory in Boulder Colorado when they were just a small company. It was an impressive company even then.

Bigelow Fruit and Almond! My fav have to order it by the 6 box case as they only sell it thru website--grew up on that tea..herbal and awesome...I brought it to LOS and would give a bag to a friend and say it was a surprise tea if they could guess the flavor.......comes in an plain white envelope now

Image result for fruit and almond bigelow tea