TED Talks: See invisible motion

Video signals can now be analysed and micro movements in objects can be converted to audio from just a video signal.

Heart rates can be seen by amplifying colour changes in the skin and as accurate as a heart rate monitor.

You can even do and see this yourself with any digital camera that records video.

Interesting short video I thought I would pass on.

• Like 2

Wow. Science fiction becoming reality. Thanks for sharing this one.

If I understood correctly, what he referred at the end as being able to hear through the space, is the ability to hear/see what is happening for example in the Moon. Ability to record meteors hitting the Moon as well as possibility to see the core movements.

There were applications for spy stuff, health care, consumer products as well as space sciences. I think it's fair to assume that their research will be well funded :)

Wow. Science fiction becoming reality. Thanks for sharing this one.

If I understood correctly, what he referred at the end as being able to hear through the space, is the ability to hear/see what is happening for example in the Moon. Ability to record meteors hitting the Moon as well as possibility to see the core movements.

There were applications for spy stuff, health care, consumer products as well as space sciences. I think it's fair to assume that their research will be well funded smile.png

It's called 'Sciencefaction'.

In a World of today making possible what wasn't possible yesterday, for tomorrow. Think of the possibilities.

Downloaded the software and will play with it when I get time. Maybe video a window and hear what the secretaries are saying. biggrin.png

I did build a light beam transmitter/receiver when in school decades ago. A balloon, card board tube from a tissue roll, a flashlight bulb and battery, a front surface mirror and a photocell connected to the preamp tube of a radio that I modified. smile.png

Downloaded the software and will play with it when I get time. Maybe video a window and hear what the secretaries are saying. biggrin.png

I did build a light beam transmitter/receiver when in school decades ago. A balloon, card board tube from a tissue roll, a flashlight bulb and battery, a front surface mirror and a photocell connected to the preamp tube of a radio that I modified. smile.png

I bought a shed load of fairy lights one Christmas and spend every other Christmas fixing the connections with electrical tape.

• Like 1