Which country is easiest to get visa for thailand ?

Hey guys ,

Yes , I mean i'm living in Bangkok right now but need to go out as the visa timing is going to be over...so i need to apply a 3 month visa once again outside thailand to Thailand , so which Neighboring country's thai embassy shall i head to so it can be easy ?or may be easiest ?I heard it's easy in Vietnam and very difficult in singapore .I'm good with going to Vietnam , but is it really easy to get thai visa there ?

Do someone have any experience with it (Thai embassy in Vietnam )Are they easy ? Do someone know the procedure to apply for it once i am in Vietnam ?

Appreciate the help bros !

Thanks

Edited by Galacon

I think you will find that laos will be the easiest for a thai tourist visa.

laos sounds good especially because they allow visa on arrival for my country smile.png

I did it in Laos. They didn't really even read the paper work. Though, they're pretty smart and maybe I didn't notice.

I didn't need any PP or VISA in Vietnam, but I have been told, not much problem there either. Lot of problems when I was there. After I left, one less problem. Ho Chi Minh and I had terrible relationship.

Good luck.

Well to get a Thai tourist visa Vietnam should be OK but:

- You must take care of the opening hours. The visa office closes already at 3pm !

- You must pay 60 US dollars (only currency accepted !!)

- You must have a fly OUT ticket of Thailand too!

I wouldn't recomment Vietnam for NON-B Visa.

I wanted to do a NON-B Visa and they showed my requirements that didn't really fit for me including one document that I must get from an office from Bangkok.....

So I gave up and made a tourist Visa instead.

In general I would recomment Malaysia to make Visa's (in Penang or KL).

In Penang they have many offices in the center there to make for you for a little fee the VISA for you.

I was never in Laos so I cannot comment on that.

On Philippines it takes 2 working days to make the VISA.

• Like 1

Does anybody know how long or how many days it takes to get visa for thailand (tourist visa) in LAOS ?

Is it like i just go to the thai embassy in Laos and they check documents and i'm granted the visa , no ? or how many days ?

Please help bros!

Cheers !

Does anybody know how long or how many days it takes to get visa for thailand (tourist visa) in LAOS ?

Is it like i just go to the thai embassy in Laos and they check documents and i'm granted the visa , no ? or how many days ?

All you have to do is look at the top pinned thread, for Savannakhet Laos.