Where to buy usb cable

wondercul

Go towards the big hill....Icon shopping center has a shop called Amorn Electronics. Its on the right as you face Doi Suthep and well before the corner of the moat. Make sure you are on the outside road of the moat. lots of cables there

• Like 1

Go towards the big hill....Icon shopping center has a shop called Amorn Electronics. Its on the right as you face Doi Suthep and well before the corner of the moat. Make sure you are on the outside road of the moat. lots of cables there

Thx...... But can you give me something i can use to find it on google maps please?

I actually thought my directions were clear enough as I was thinking as a newbie when I replied. I quite enjoy trying to help people but are not fussed with bottle feeding them.

Sometimes one needs to get off ones backside and do a bit of exploring. It's amazing what one can find and you generally remember the location for next time.

Gd luck in your travels.

yeah right mate totally agree let's delete the damn forums and get the off the internet huh! whats the point in having forums if your replies are crap, oh wait that was just an excuse because you suck at giving directions.

maybe you think the best use of thaivisa is making childish jokes and wasting time, god forbid once in a while someone wants some actual advice about a place!

as it happens I am not as mobile as most people, not that that is any of your business.

Edited by wondercul

pathetic thats all i can say. not you OP.

http://goo.gl/maps/O1EOC

http://goo.gl/maps/H1MXc

Thanks. You would think that when I said it was my first day in the city the other posts / directions would have been clearer.

Is there a song tao from Thapae Gate to there?

Yes you can get a song taow from Thapae Gate to there and to almost any other pla

ce you want to go in Chiang Mai. Common knowledge available online or from your host.

I actually thought my directions were clear enough as I was thinking as a newbie when I replied. I quite enjoy trying to help people but are not fussed with bottle feeding them.

Sometimes one needs to get off ones backside and do a bit of exploring. It's amazing what one can find and you generally remember the location for next time.

Gd luck in your travels.

yeah right mate totally agree let's delete the damn forums and get the off the internet huh! whats the point in having forums if your replies are crap, oh wait that was just an excuse because you suck at giving directions.

maybe you think the best use of thaivisa is making childish jokes and wasting time, god forbid once in a while someone wants some actual advice about a place!

as it happens I am not as mobile as most people, not that that is any of your business.

Good luck with your next request. Hope folk deliberately feed you bs & send you on a wild goose chase laugh.png

• Like 2

Gd luck in your travels.

"A tuk tuk to Airport Plaza" is hardly complicated.

Did you want someone to hold your hand or something?

• Like 2

Actually I dont he's been weaned yet....as the saying goes: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Or in this case maybe it's a mule.

I've never had such an ungrateful male appendage reply like that before on this website. Just goes to show that you can't please all the people all the time. Not that I'm going to lose sleep over it.

Many more people in CM when seeking and receiving advice are generally pretty good folk. This one apparently broke the mold.

• 4 weeks later...

Generally if it's 3.0 it has the wide, flat connector at one end and the USB at the other.

But now I have a Note 4 it's back to MicroUSB at the phone end, but I haven't used it for copying yet so I don't know if it's 2.0 or 3.0.

Apparently USB 3.1 is waiting in the wings. No-one is really bothered about paying extra for 10Gbp/s transfers until there are flash devices big enough to merit it, although I see Sandisk have announced a 200Gb MicroSD card, out in June for $400!

pathetic thats all i can say. not you OP.

http://goo.gl/maps/O1EOC

http://goo.gl/maps/H1MXc

Thanks. You would think that when I said it was my first day in the city the other posts / directions would have been clearer.

Is there a song tao from Thapae Gate to there?

Hi wondercul.

Here are the directions in layman terms.

If you are on the Taepae Road side of the Tapae Gate, then cross over the road to the other side. Try to avoid tuk tuks, they often try to rip tourists off. Take a red song tao. Negotiate the price with the driver first. Most Thais will be charged 20 baht but for farangs expect to pay no more than 40 baht which is still reasonable. If the driver tries to push for more, smile, say no thank you and try another taxi. The whole journey is no more than 3 kilometres. .

Gd luck in your travels.

Only problem being there is no big hill today !!!sad.png

• Like 1