Request for a pinned topic

AJBangkok

Do others on this forum think it woukd be helpful to have a pinned topic under the audio visual or computers section dedicated to XBMC/KODI.

There are a lot if TV members who use XBMC/Kodi for all or part of their Television viewing in Thailand and there are even sponsors who sell boxes with XBMC/Kodi fully loaded.

XBMC/Kodi is always changing and there are set up issues, new addons and always tweaks that can be made. I know there are dedicated forums available but it would be nice to have a place on thai visa to discuss getting the best XBMC viewing experience in Thailand. ( for example what are the best stream options as ISP's sometimes throttle some themes or where to get thai subtitles etc)

I'm not sure how to get a dedicated topic but maybe if enough users support it the moderators will create one

Thanks

Edited by AJBangkok
  • Like 2

Thing is Kodi has so many aspects.. one topic isnt enough..

I agree kodi is the default media centric 'os' now.. And so much can be done with it.. But simply pinning a topic will be too cluttered with a million different issues.. Everything from how to use my iPad as a 2 way remote system to why is my TV show naming wrong..

Eventually a kodi sub forum may be viable but not yet..

MJKT2014 has just shared about uPlayHD Addon on another thread. We tested it and we think it should be posted with the pinned topic. Thanks again MJKT2014 smile.png

It works very well and contains a big list of Thai channels, Movies and TV Shows (with Thai soundtrack and Subtitled). We surely will post it on our favorite section on our website and recommend our customers to install it. Latest commit on its github project was 7 months ago, so we are not sure whether anyone maintaining it.

It's surely worth to give it a try smile.png

• Like 1