Alleged Nigerian romance scam gang leader nabbed for duping Thai women to wire over Bt10m

Thaivisa News

yes I have mail from people over Skype a bank man from Ghana so he just get out and not clired to my address book. I'm not know any bank man from Ghana and properly never do....

Now to this case about the Nigerian man if he make crime what about the Thai lady there say they love white man so much and when he is broke and not have more money then she flee. Is that not a crime to?

wub.pngwub.pngcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

Nobody sends me cash emails.................sad.png

Transam, I need your help!!!

I am a 25 year old Brazilian Lady who has inherited a multi million Dollar Yacht. Unfortunately, i know nothing about boats and wish to sell it, alas, I need 1,000 dollars for the agents fees. if you wire me this money I will split the sale with you 50/50. Honest Injun,whistling.gifthumbsup.gifwai.gif

I am wub.png at my first cash request from a giggle.gif ...........I am gasted and flabered...........Send me your bank details....................thumbsup.gif

Hi Hansum man,

My bank details are......Abuja International One way Bank, 14 High street Abuja, Nigeria. Account number 0123456789...Account Name:-

Chuckwuemeka Oluwarotimi. (p.s. I really am Brazilian lady, but emigrated to Nigeria last week ).rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

what crime dod he actually do?If somebody is so stupid and sends money to a stranger because he he says so then whats the crime?

It is called fraud and comes in many forms.

Be glad there are laws against fraud while they are often successfully enforced because you are a potential victim also.

Cheers and beware of the flim flam men, confidence men, Pyramid scheme people, car for sale fraud scam people, rigged card game scammers, dyed black money scam, rent a room scams, advanced money scams and more.....while the list is long and everyone is vulnerable.

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/a-z_of_fraud

Cheers

What goes around comes around. I guess he just got in before she did. How many Thai women deceive their partner (s) out of money? Wasn't it only yesterday that I read a report on TV of a man who was to be deported because he had no money and was on overstay because his Thai partner took all his money. Same same… no crime here so let's move on….. next.

Edited by Phuketboy
  • Like 2

what crime dod he actually do?If somebody is so stupid and sends money to a stranger because he he says so then whats the crime?

Well it's called fraud (obtaining money under false pretences) but I've never seen any Thai women arrested for doing this, and as we all know it is rife in this country.

isnt this old scam going on for decades, peple still falls for it? Greed I guess.

These Nigerians are doing what not in almost every country on earth, giving the entire country a bad name. By no means they should be spared but then again whats the difference between the Nigerians and the Thai girls who on a regular basis scams money out of naive farangs? Apart from the color of skin arent they the same at heart? im only referring to the population of people who scams others.

• Like 1

When people are naive that is no reason to rob them. Hang the low life bastards.

I can not believe that you believe that you just sound like a racist

All my best friends and many relatives are from Nigeria and I can not believe they Scam Thais when Americans Europeans and Mid Easterners have so much more to offer.

Have to answer my email now bye

romance scam gang that has been preying on Thai women looking for love with western men. OJ’s gang has allegedly deceived more than 30 Thai women who lost over Bt10 million

Idiots, if those 30 women are a bit of good looking, they could get all the love they can swallow, from this western man for free.

I believe it is called obtaining money by deception.wai.gif

No, obtaining money by deception is when you falsify your degree to teach English in Thailand.

• Like 2

When will we see the headline....

"Thai woman arrested for scamming foreigner out of XX million baht?"

when hell freezes over?

The Thai ladies usually provide services; therefore, it is the dumb farang's fault for paying too much for services which could be acquired less costly elsewhere.

I believe it is called obtaining money by deception.wai.gif

I thought that if "obtaining money by deception" is illegal, there would not be enough bar workers left to open many bars in Thailand. Then where would take the mom's prize water buffalo to the vets? Not to mention the many karaoke bar owners and some police officers might be behind bars too. sorry.gif

My new girls brother was badly injured riding his buffalo. B100,000 on the way

• Like 1

So is it against the law if a Thai women scams an old farang who is now homeless out of money?

Or is it only if a Nigerian and Thai women is involved?

At least the old fogie gets something in exchange although it probably comes with some form of STD.

Good he was arrested, now please continue to arrest all the other SCUM BAG NIGERIANS that are doing the same.

I guess it was okay when England control Nigeria and stole everything from poor Nigeria

No, that's called colonization and the resultant transfer of technology. If the Brits hadn't been there and taught the locals, the Nigerians wouldn't have a good enough command of English to scam so easily over the internet.

• Like 1

All I can say is.....money hungry Thai women.....give everything for money.......sex, love, promises......all the way to their families...........

They do not understand anything at all...just greedy one night whores.............and the scammers love them......!!

• Like 2

Good he was arrested, now please continue to arrest all the other SCUM BAG NIGERIANS that are doing the same.

I guess it was okay when England control Nigeria and stole everything from poor Nigeria

No, that's called colonization and the resultant transfer of technology. If the Brits hadn't been there and taught the locals, the Nigerians wouldn't have a good enough command of English to scam so easily over the internet.

So actually the British government should be held responsible for the Nigerian scams?

• Like 2

All I can say is.....money hungry Thai women.....give everything for money.......sex, love, promises......all the way to their families...........

They do not understand anything at all...just greedy one night whores.............and the scammers love them......!!

Scammers are ez prey for higher level scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farang marry bargirls is the low hanging fruit. Gets more complex from there....................lol.

So actually the British government should be held responsible for the Nigerian scams?

No more so than they should be held responsible for any criticism they receive for perceived wrongs done to former colonies--see the comment to which I responded. Actually, if one progressed along the line you seem to imply, all teachers would be responsible for all crimes committed by their students; and to further that premise, all parents would be responsible for all their children's criminal actions. Wait a minute, you may have stumbled onto something there.

• Like 1

DOHHH is anybody so stupid to not understand that deception is a crime ?

Law apart, you think its ok for someone to take advantage of another person using psychology and preying on their weaknesses ? Perhaps, brains , you should teach us all how to avoid liars and scammers as Im sure youre way too intelligent and clued up to ever be a victim...............

I am 81 and after dealing with black people, many from Nigeria, as their Insurance Agent/landlord/neighbor, for almost 70 years in Chicago, the black murder capital city in the US, I can honestly say I have never met a truly honest one and, am sorry, to see their increased presence in Thailand.

So you were an insurance agent at the age of 11? Honestly?

• Like 2

I am 81 and after dealing with black people, many from Nigeria, as their Insurance Agent/landlord/neighbor, for almost 70 years in Chicago, the black murder capital city in the US, I can honestly say I have never met a truly honest one and, am sorry, to see their increased presence in Thailand.

I am 85 I say you are o;d racist I bet you made a great deal of money from so call black people and sleep with many.

White people like you are old fools I will love to meet so I can teach you a thing or two

• Like 1

So you were an insurance agent at the age of 11? Honestly?

This Don Aleman is just a old fool