Let us get really old

Patsycat

This song reminds me of the days when with the band, I played at country music festivals. The band was big in Scotland, and Vince Gill was the top country music star at that time.

As I am getting older, I keep thinking back. Those were the days. The only thing I miss out here in Thailand.

We get old BUT some of us stay young at heart............Me...........I sing stuff at any opportunity.........I love it.........Even here folk smile when I an old guy like me gets up and sings stuff, THEN, attitude changes cos I can. From Elvis to Pink Floyd, I will do it, or try to do it.........smile.png

• Like 1

I was a bit worried when I saw the title of your thread, followed by a Peter Frampton clip. I was expecting something by Bing Crosby. I remember playing "Frampton comes alive" to death.

Am I really that old?

This song reminds me of the days when with the band, I played at country music festivals. The band was big in Scotland, and Vince Gill was the top country music star at that time.

As I am getting older, I keep thinking back. Those were the days. The only thing I miss out here in Thailand.

So you really are Allan Longmuir from the Bay City Rollers?