M+S Foods

SheungWan

Made my first purchase at M+S Central Festival. Dark Seville Orange Extra Coarse Cut Marmalade 155 baht. Not quite Frank Cooper's Vintage but will do.

Got my eyes on the boxes of Earl Grey teabags, but would prefer the loose stuff.

Edited by SheungWan

• 2 weeks later...

I Was disapointed. The food section was a small room at the rear of the clothing area,not easy to find and the goods for sale appeared to be mainly biscuits and tea bags... I was hoping to find some rich fruit cakes.

No need to go there again.

Beware of their Jaffa Cakes; they are highly addictive. Shame they are only selling pre-packed food on long sell-by dates. An M&S pork pie is a thing of beauty and their sandwiches take some beating.

I Was disapointed. The food section was a small room at the rear of the clothing area,not easy to find and the goods for sale appeared to be mainly biscuits and tea bags... I was hoping to find some rich fruit cakes.

No need to go there again.

The food section has a separate entrance to the mall. If you walk past the clothing area entrance about 5 meters tops........BTW, the prices of the cereals are somewhat over the top.