I'm getting milked dry by issan family

I have read private dancer, twice, prior coming to Thailand but that story is a bit extreme compared to mine and not really same,

How well did you do with females that are equally attractive and is in the same age-range as your girlfriend in your country back home?
I don't see the relevance of your q to my situation.

I wanted to know if you were a sucker in farangland and came to Thailand hoping that sweet looking asian women were different.

If you were a sucker back home then Thailand is the last place to go to if the purpose is to come here looking for love.

• Like 2

They kicked ya dog...took ya money...ate ya food...drank ya beer...and they couldnt even kiss you before raping you ! Bastards

Thats those ungrateful upcountry hicks for you, personally I like a bit of foreplay before being shafted.

Did the OP supply his own KY jelly?

• Like 1

Change the way you work your finances. I had the same problem except it was also neighbours on the scrounge. My solution was to give my gf an allowance and her that I give her money and if she wishes to give it to her parents, neighbours etc "up to her". Now neighbours ask my gf and she says NO she has no money. solved

Change the way you work your finances. I had the same problem except it was also neighbours on the scrounge. My solution was to give my gf an allowance and her that I give her money and if she wishes to give it to her parents, neighbours etc "up to her". Now neighbours ask my gf and she says NO she has no money. solved

. My solution was to give my gf an allowance

Another mug, is your "girlfriend" incapable of working, was she injured in the Vietnam war or something.

Why isnt she working?

Why would she need an allowance?

PS, I dont see the Thai guys I know giving their "girlfriend" "an allowance", is this something only farangs do?

Edited by rgs2001uk
  • Like 1

incredulous,

what is love to the girls, is the real question,

take care is usually their first response

hadn't most men been shafted by love enough at home?

love is not the rule, its the game,

did the op even say he was in love, i didnt see him say that,

just that he has been out manuevered for his lodging fee

my wife works hard everyday with the pigs, ducks, fish as well as mother to our children, she knows what its like to work for your money, and me away on rotation,

there is no way she will give money away to people that want to sit on there ass all day,

im dont want to sound bad towards thais as many will know that isnt me at all,

but you have to get them into thinking more as we do in the west, you have to earn money and save money for the future, its worked great with my wife,

i work away on my rotations she takes care of the farm and all the animals children ect, she sells eggs everyday, fish most days, the odd duck goes, and she saves money out of this,

we dont touch my salery that is for our future and the children the pigs keep us, they pay for everything,

this as worked for me, not saying it would work for all im no expert on women, no matter were they are from,,

• Like 1

my wife works hard everyday with the pigs, ducks, fish as well as mother to our children, she knows what its like to work for your money, and me away on rotation,

there is no way she will give money away to people that want to sit on there ass all day,

im dont want to sound bad towards thais as many will know that isnt me at all,

but you have to get them into thinking more as we do in the west, you have to earn money and save money for the future, its worked great with my wife,

i work away on my rotations she takes care of the farm and all the animals children ect, she sells eggs everyday, fish most days, the odd duck goes, and she saves money out of this,

we dont touch my salery that is for our future and the children the pigs keep us, they pay for everything,

this as worked for me, not saying it would work for all im no expert on women, no matter were they are from,,

but you have to get them into thinking more as we do in the west,

Sorry, cant have that.

There are plenty of hardworking Thais out there that share our views, or should I say, I share their views.

The mrs has no time for freeloaders, neither do my Muslim, Southern Thai or Chinese Thai friends.

Its all in the selection process.

Thankfully I dont weigh 300+ lbs, I aint a coffin dodger etc etc .

Nice to see our OP resident troll wont answer the questions I asked him, sorry lad you have been sussed.

My mrs and I share similiar values aims goals and aspiraitions on life, if your mrs aint going your way, cut her lose.

I know Thai women who could buy and sell most farang on here, funnily enough, they think just like us.

Khun Ing from KK is just one example.

• Like 2

Why did you take the effort of writing this post instead of simply leaving that shitty lowlife family? Do you enjoy it to be milked?

Just open your eyes and realize this girl is just a lousy parasite, 100% worthless for a relation no matter how lovely she plays the game.

• Like 1

Quite amusing to see some of the comments here, I am surprised that they are wasting so much time (some are like War And Peace) you ask several questions, every time someone gives you a good answer you discount it, or do not want to know, you only posted here because you feel helpless, you are helpless, you are being foolish, you are a victim, you do not want to leave, enjoy it until you are broke, then they will turn on you, and she will look for a replacement (haven't you noticed her texting, taking her phone with her into the toilet etc)

PS, I dont see the Thai guys I know giving their "girlfriend" "an allowance", is this something only farangs do?

I see plenty of Thai guys paying for sex.

Pay per visit plan and pay and live in plan.

But to be fair, it's usually much less money than foreigners pay, and the Thai girls are usually much younger and prettier than the ones the foreigners pay.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

I feel sorry for the guys that pay girls to pretend to be the their girlfriends. Worst of all is the guys that stay here 2 weeks and pretends that they are having a relationship with a hooker. I understand why they do it though, its sad. Many years ago I met a thai that said she was married to four guys, I didnt ask her what she meant. She claimed to love all four guys.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for the guys that pay girls to pretend to be the their girlfriends. Worst of all is the guys that stay here 2 weeks and pretends that they are having a relationship with a hooker. I understand why they do it though, its sad. Many years ago I met a thai that said she was married to four guys, I didnt ask her what she meant. She claimed to love all four guys.

I take my hat off to the older guys who are having the time of their lives and playing the game.

• Like 1

Right. All is well now. I have moved to my own place. Though she had told her fam about it. I wi

L look for another place no one knows. Thanks all of u for the positive and negative comments though.

I remember you from about a year ago.....similar moniker.

Still getting yourself off by writing this crap then.

I take my hat off to the older guys who are having the time of their lives and playing the game.

From what I see in BKK it doesnt look like these guys are players playing the game. All of them are not old. Some are obese or with a face thats not easy on the eye, or whatever that probably gives them low self-esteem and might make them less able to do the "social part of the playing" with girls in farangland.

.. and what elevated status do you have that gives you the right to bestow pity on others?

I say "good luck" to those people (note I do not choose to qualify in terms of age, facial appearance, gender or obesity) who choose to spend their hard-earned cash on 2 weeks enjoying the adult playgrounds of Thailand.

Thailand's entertainment areas are set up for adults of all ages to pay their money, take their choice and enjoy a break/relief from whatever they have back at home.

• Like 1

.. and what elevated status do you have that gives you the right to bestow pity on others?

I say "good luck" to those people (note I do not choose to qualify in terms of age, facial appearance, gender or obesity) who choose to spend their hard-earned cash on 2 weeks enjoying the adult playgrounds of Thailand.

Thailand's entertainment areas are set up for adults of all ages to pay their money, take their choice and enjoy a break/relief from whatever they have back at home.

I dont have a elevated status. And I have enjoyed the adult playgrounds in Thailand earlier. Im in a relationship so thats history now.

I dont think the guys I talk about feel happy on the flight back home or the rest of the year in farangland. If they try to keep the "relationship" alive online they are probably making their lifes even more miserable. Sooner or later it will appear to them that the fantasy simply was a fantasy.

The kingdom of make-believe.

Edited by BKKBobby

From what I see in BKK it doesnt look like these guys are players playing the game. All of them are not old. Some are obese or with a face thats not easy on the eye, or whatever that probably gives them low self-esteem and might make them less able to do the "social part of the playing" with girls in farangland.

You've missed my point entirely mate.

You've missed my point entirely mate.

Ok. Yes, it went over my head.

I dont have a elevated status. And I have enjoyed the adult playgrounds in Thailand earlier. Im in a relationship so thats history now.

I dont think the guys I talk about feel happy on the flight back home or the rest of the year in farangland. If they try to keep the "relationship" alive online they are probably making their lifes even more miserable. Sooner or later it will appear to them that the fantasy simply was a fantasy.

The kingdom of make-believe.

That is why many call it Disneyland for adults.

A significant majority, I suspect, understand that it is mainly fantasy. Again, nothing wrong in buying that.

But let me ask how your relationship started ?

By way of lead in I would say that if I had not first come here for the joy-ride, I would not have stumbled upon an 8 year relationship.

Internet. My girlfriend are not attracted to asian men. We are very open about discussing who is handsome or not. She is not hi-so but she has a high income, independent and is managing other people in a tech company. Thai men tend to think that thai girls sexually prefer thais. I think a lot of their girlfriends masturbate while thinking about other races/ethnicities. My girlfriend got the rules early on, she will never get anything in her name and their will be a prenuptial agreement. Every satang stays with me. She buys her own stuff. I buy the household items and pay the 32k rent which is fair since im the one who choose where we live or not. Im the man of the house, she lives with me.

Let me add this: Ive told her early on that we will never move to my home country 2 years so she can get a EU passport.

Edited by BKKBobby

My tilak get money from me but I no give her more even though she ask.

She want me to give money to momma.

I say tell momma to go work plant rice like she did for all those years before rich hansum farang come along.

So momma come on video and I smile and tell her she can go get stuffed.

Her English worse than mine she no caphice but she caphice she get no money.

Internet. My girlfriend are not attracted to asian men. We are very open about discussing who is handsome or not. She is not hi-so but she has a high income, independent and is managing other people in a tech company. Thai men tend to think that thai girls sexually prefer thais. I think a lot of their girlfriends masturbate while thinking about other races/ethnicities. My girlfriend got the rules early on, she will never get anything in her name and their will be a prenuptial agreement. Every satang stays with me. She buys her own stuff. I buy the household items and pay the 32k rent which is fair since im the one who choose where we live or not. Im the man of the house, she lives with me.

Let me add this: Ive told her early on that we will never move to my home country 2 years so she can get a EU passport.

You sound like a great catch.

• Like 2

You sound like a great catch.

Im not. ;-)

• Like 1

Run and be alone and find another i had a rice cane girl in lopburi moved here in 6 weeks she wanted 1 million baht then parents tractor brokend car broken. See ha later you rude who.. Want money straight asay greedy people.I got my cat more precious then a thai girl you got your dog make that your priority. Taxi lady the other day from airport all the way 50 baht tip you fulang you big money . 20 times i here this no tip causes a scene when drops me off yeah <deleted>.. Off. No tip rude person you dont know what i have very rude 90 percent thais

You get 10percent thais are genuine

bahlaht has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "I'm getting milked dry by issan family".

Run and be alone and find another i had a rice cane girl in lopburi moved here in 6 weeks she wanted 1 million baht then parents tractor brokend car broken. See ha later you rude who.. Want money straight asay greedy people.I got my cat more precious then a thai girl you got your dog make that your priority. Taxi lady the other day from airport all the way 50 baht tip you fulang you big money . 20 times i here this no tip causes a scene when drops me off yeah <deleted>.. Off. No tip rude person you dont know what i have very rude 90 percent thais
You get 10percent thais are genuine

I must be slow or something, it was a bit hard to decipher your post, if you are saying that only 10% of Thai's are genuine, why are you visiting, or living in Thailand??? If that IS what you are saying you need help.

• Like 1