Home Brew

I am not sure if this the right forum to ask that question but I try anyway I used to make

my own home brew (beer) in Australia many times but got tired of buying large bottles

to start the first batch and now they have just twist tops in Australia not like you have

in Thailand so my question is " can I use plastic cool drink bottles" ? or will this destroy

the taste of beer?( I am talking about screw on tops) I realize I still have to clean and

sanitize the bottles but plastic soft drink bottles are much cheaper to obtain. So my

question is to all you experts who made beer before can I use plastic bottles ?

Mods feel free to move it to the forum which you think is applicable

Cheers

Homebrewing in Thailand is illegal:

The Thai Government authorizes local governments to regulate alcohol production and sale under the Health Code. Local Government Rules 112 Section 58 NDOR, enacted 20th of July 1995, ‡15 provides that individuals cannot produce or sell alcohol without a license from the Thai Government. There is no exception in the law for personal consumption. While the law is obviously not enforced with any vigor in Thailand it is still against the law and those that engage in such activity are always in jeopardy of being caught.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/393027-brewing-and-distilling-at-home/

//Closed//