Phuket tuk-tuk driver charged with assaulting Australian tourist

webfact

Pseudo Australian. He thinks he is back in homeland Beijing with expecting to pay 20 baht each.

He's only 21 so he may have been born in Australia to parents that made Australia their home decades ago, "Pseudo Australian" is a bit presumptuous.

Especially from another immigrant but then I find they are usually the worst.

Pseudo Australian. He thinks he is back in homeland Beijing with expecting to pay 20 baht each.

He's only 21 so he may have been born in Australia to parents that made Australia their home decades ago, "Pseudo Australian" is a bit presumptuous.
Well, if you notice the guy on the left, he is from the Chinese consulate in Phuket.

So if he is so well spoken in English, why is he using the consular official as a translator even though he holds an Australian passport??

He is only Australian when it's convenient. They never really assimilate as they stick to their own.

Edited by hansgruber
  • Like 2

Especially from another immigrant but then I find they are usually the worst.

Try reading the story instead of jumping on the politically correct wagon.

What Australian uses a Chinese translator at the police station?

Can't call the Australian consular official?

Shows where his allegiance lies.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Nowhere in the world has 20 baht fares for a private vehicle and a 4km ride. The idiot should have known this. No wonder the driver got angry when he tried to palm him 40baht

Udon.

Ayutthaya.

Well, if you notice the guy on the left, he is from the Chinese consulate in Phuket.

So if he is so well spoken in English, why is he using the consular official as a translator even though he holds an Australian passport??

He is only Australian when it's convenient. They never really assimilate as they stick to their own.

Yes, that guy is translating the aussie's English in to Thai.

Because the Aussie does not speak Thai it has to be translated.

Edited by stevenl

Yes, that guy is translating the aussie's English in to Thai.
Why would he be using the Chinese consulate official for that?

The only reason the police arrested the driver because the official went along.

Edited by hansgruber

Sure it's a man? Going by the picture he looks like a tomboy that fills up my gas at the local shell.

what value gives this remark to the topic ?

Pure observation. It doesn't even look like a man. You could always ignore it if it isn't up to your high standards.

Good enough answer for you?

Your comments are disgusting what do you know about Australia ?

Australia is a multicultural country and he is most properly born there.

With a name like hans gruber you should be more worried about Nazies.

Want more ?

I was born there, my decendents came on the first fleet.

Australia has become a hive of criminal gangs from Asia and the middle east.

We don't have white Christmas is Australia unless your at Thredbo so I guess youre one of the ones I was referring to.

Want more?

I was born there also, but it always gives me a chuckle to see someone showing such pride in First Fleet ancestors, and in the same breath, deploring 'all those foreign' criminals flooding into Oz.

No pride whatsoever. I denounced my citizenship 10 years ago once the place opened the floodgates for non assimilates. My tax dollars aren't going to support them.

At least I can speak English and abided by the laws of that country unlike the filth entering the last two decades.

You stay up there on your moral high horse though. I'm sure you'll garnish likes with your politically correct bandwagoning.

Can you imagine what would happen to the driver in any Western country? Probably get 1 to 3 years in the slammer for violent conduct and his driving days in public service vehicles would be over for life. What will he get here? My guess is 1,000 Baht fine and sent for 'attitude adjustment'.

Until they start teaching these animals harsh lessons nothing will change.

• Like 1

Can you imagine what would happen to the driver in any Western country? Probably get 1 to 3 years in the slammer for violent conduct and his driving days in public service vehicles would be over for life. What will he get here? My guess is 1,000 Baht fine and sent for 'attitude adjustment'.

Until they start teaching these animals harsh lessons nothing will change.

So why are you living here?

Want more ?

I love some conversations between TV members tongue.png

Want more ?

A the old (multicultural line)

The uk goverment tries to spin that bullsh!t on the white population all the time

There is one thing wrong ...no one believes it ....and I mean no one except dreamers

Maybe you do but have you ever thought that your own kind see you as a sell out

I have spent years in Australia and it's all down hill from now on in for oz

Just look at Europe and what multiculturism has done ....

You attempt to use the racism card when all the poster had done was point out the obvious

Multiculturism is just another western failure

Take your multicultural ideas to lakemba or cabramatta and see how you get on with the locals

Here is one for you ..if a dog is born in a stable does it make it a horse ....no is the answer

You are still a German and always will be to most born and bred Aussies ...

QUALITY POST..MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY