Where to rent heavy equipment (dump trucks, front-end loader) and operators in Chiang Mai?

Bruce404

Need to rent in Chiang Mai (mueng) this weekend, and maybe next as well, three 10-wheel dump trucks, with their drivers, to move a large amount of soil just 2 km between its source and destination. Estimated 50-to-75 trips in all between source and dump destination.

Also, a large front-end loader (or "bull dozer" or "backhoe loader"), with its operator, is needed to store the dumps in high piles to save space at destination. Another machine is already available at the source to fill the dump trucks.

Does anyone know any outfits or companies that can supply such services using heavy equipment in the Chiang Mai area?

Thanks!

Lodgic tells me to ask the another machine operator ,he would be in the know,or drive around untill you find a building site with some 360's working and ask them,

Your being in the ampure mueng,there will be some some building work going on some where not far away.

Sounds a bit like Thai organizing, needing them this weekend,I would have thouhgt to short a notice,most wold be tied up in long term jobs I think you will hear "Mie-Wang" not avalable,a guy I know has a 360,I needed a job doing,had to wait almost 2 weeks.