Korat men arrested for beating stray dog to death

webfact

Korat Men Arrested For Beating Stray Dog to Death
By Khaosod English

NAKHON RATCHASIMA — Police have arrested three men who allegedly beat a stray dog to death in Nakhon Ratchasima province during their attempt to kidnap the dog for consumption.

Pol. Col. Yongyot Polladej, superintendent of Ma Roeng Police Station, said the arrests followed complaints from local residents who saw the suspects attack a stray dog and drag its bloodied body onto a motorcycle five months ago.

CCTV footage clearly captured the incident and the identities of the four suspects, Pol.Col. Yongyot said. Three of the men were arrested yesterday, and police are looking for the fourth suspect, who is believed to be a soldier serving in Bangkok, Pol.Col. Yongyo said.

The arrested suspects were identified as Samart Plaekrathok, 22; Teerasak Koworaklang, 22; and Likhit Srirasksa, 22.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1423642398

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-02-11

i wonder how many times each one of them entered monkshood or visit temple and how many Buddha emulates are hanging around their necksbah.gif

There are cruel, perverted deranged people in every country and of every belief and of no beliefs at all.

But Hey! This is Thai Visa!

Any topic can be twisted into a Thai bashing thread!

Good work Konying!

A good TV menber at heart!

Maybe you will be POTTY next year!

NOT!

i wonder how many times each one of them entered monkshood or visit temple and how many Buddha emulates are hanging around their necksbah.gif

There are cruel, perverted deranged people in every country and of every belief and of no beliefs at all.

Good work Konying!

NOT!

Hey Willymilly go screw yourself.

And while you at it, learn some basic Buddhist principles.

Many if not ALL men go into monkhood for a week or longer and those are the same men who supposedly follow the Buddhism, the very same men who have 9 Buddha emulates hanging around their necks and yet they break every single principle of Buddhism and its teachings.

You know of many people "everywhere" who become priests and do everything against God's will?

• Like 2

post-147745-0-57736200-1423751088_thumb.

Good work Konying!

NOT!

Many if not ALL men go into monkhood for a week or longer and those are the same men who supposedly follow the Buddhism, the very same men who have 9 Buddha emulates hanging around their necks and yet they break every single principle of Buddhism and its teachings.

You know of many people "everywhere" who become priests and do everything against God's will?

as a matter of fact I do!

Here are just a few, but many more are available.

"God's People" who make billions of dollars off of the fears and superstitions of the poor and uneducated.

post-147745-0-32758100-1423750980_thumb.

post-147745-0-88495400-1423751009_thumb.post-147745-0-43902500-1423751025_thumb.

Do you really think " Screw you" is an appropriate or intelligent thing to say in an intelligent discussion?

Temper, temper, temper!

your mother would be ashamed of you!cheesy.gif

Edited by willyumiii

attachicon.gifimages (3).jpg

Good work Konying!

NOT!

as a matter of fact I do!

Here are just a few, but many more are available.

"God's People" who make billions of dollars of the fears and superstitions of the poor and uneducated.

attachicon.gifbilly_graham-preaching.jpg

attachicon.gifdownload (2).jpgattachicon.giffaye-topper.jpg

Do you really think " Screw you" is an appropriate or intelligent thing to say in an intelligent discussion?

Temper, temper, temper!

your mother would be ashamed of you!cheesy.gif

What does making billions have to do with being a monkblink.png

As a matter of fact, you clearly do not have a single clue and yes in your case "screw you is the only appropriate thing to say, as for intelligence, why bother, you would not be able to comprehend it anyway

Edited by konying

They should be presented with a medal by the Mayor, given badges, a 12 gauge shotgun or 4, two hundred rounds of ammo per week & put on the city's payroll.

If they beat you ?

If I run around rabid, snarling and barking my brains out & defecate any and every place, yes.

I'd say I deserve to be beaten or shot or something.

They should be presented with a medal by the Mayor, given badges, a 12 gauge shotgun or 4, two hundred rounds of ammo per week & put on the city's payroll.

If they beat you ?

If I run around rabid, snarling and barking my brains out & defecate any and every place, yes.

I'd say I deserve to be beaten or shot or something.

Do you live in some fantasy world to think this dog CHOSE to live in the streets? and CHOOSES not to seek medical treatment? Or are you just plain simple not to understand dog CAN NOT use human toilet?

So if people or myself found you irritating, we have the right to bash your brains out? because you deserved it? Does it also apply to crying babies?blink.png

Pass out the sticks so we can beat the sickos who did this and the sicko TV posters who support this cruelty.

Thailand and the world will be a better place without people like these.

It is a free forum.

Just as well that these posters are permitted to show us how deranged they are so we can be weary of them I guess.

Writing down a few names right now.

Dude,

I have a Maltese dog named Lolipop.

I have a Pomeranian named Priscilla.

I have a Chihuahua name Peanut.

I don't hate dogs.

I hate wild animals that are allowed to tromp around like they own the place and terrorize the populace though.

Is it Lassy, or is it Cujo??????

I like cats too.

Have had few that were as good as dogs.

Doesn't mean I agree with lions or tigers roaming the neighborhood.

I believe in gunpowder & lead.

Some folks are so liberal they'd sacrifice a daughter or grand daughter for animal rights.

I wish you & yours the best, but an aggravating dog (look left, look right, look up, look down, look around) are simply too thick in Thailand.

Mayhaps your bleeding PITA heart can explain to me why I've been attacked at least 2 dozen times in Thailand by soi dogs???

Why can I count 54 of them within a 4 minute drive of my house?

WHY, do the other 44 countries I've visited not have a bazillion stray dogs within spitting distance?

Edited by jaywalker

I have seen the video clip of this on Thai T.V. and it sickened me to the stomach . The Thai man (if you could call this useless peice of c**p a man) was so drunk he was staggering as he tried to aim the club like peice of wood at the dogs head until he got his aim . The dog must have suffered until he had the killer blow and the dog wasn't put onto a motorbike , it was dragged up the road by it's tail by the killer who was pillion on the motor cycle . Discusting

• Like 1

I wonder under what act they're going to charge them. As it was my understanding that the Animal Cruelty Legislation only came into effect on the 1st of January this year, yet the incident happened last year. I guess there was "probably" something under which they could charge them previously, but it might only be damage to property or theft, as opposed to the new legislation which, from memory, has some potentially very very heavy penalties for cruelty to animals.

I have seen the video clip of this on Thai T.V. and it sickened me to the stomach . The Thai man (if you could call this useless peice of c**p a man) was so drunk he was staggering as he tried to aim the club like peice of wood at the dogs head until he got his aim . The dog must have suffered until he had the killer blow and the dog wasn't put onto a motorbike , it was dragged up the road by it's tail by the killer who was pillion on the motor cycle . Discusting

'Deckard' get yourself a bicycle and go out for a long ride. Nowhere in particular. When you come back I'd like to see if you're still as compassionate towards Thai dogs. I'd say you wouldn't be, and you would happily kill any Thai dog in the cruelest fashion you could. There seems to be no laws in this country regarding owners responsabilty to control their animals. And for some reason Thais will not call off their dogs if they attack or chase a stranger. Do me that favour 'Deckard' and off you go on a cycle ride and let us know your feelings, post trip, about Thai dogs.

By the way I have dogs myself.