Nakhonchai Air's New Taxi Service

Sviss Geez

In view of the amount of interest in perceived taxi issues in Bangkok it's a little surprising that ThaiVisa has ignored this new service from Nakhonchai Air, All Thai Taxi, due to start on 1st May.

Brand-new Toyota Prius' with a polite chauffeur who never turns you down or asks for extra charges for your destination. 20 baht fee plus normal meter charges, book via app or by phone and a guarantee that passengers will never be rejected.

Considering that the company has invested 700 million baht in the venture it sounds like a recipe for success particularly if it compares as favourably with other taxi services as it's inter-provincial bus service does with normal bus services.

(Bangkok Post did an article on it on the 10th, maybe that's why ThaiVisa didn't report it)

Edited by Sviss Geez

unfortunately it wont be very long before someone gets a little to greedy and the flaws of a good idea start creeping in to undermine the original concept i know some of you will say my glass is half empty well i am sorry working with past history this is how most if not all good work ethic ideas work out

unfortunately it wont be very long before someone gets a little to greedy and the flaws of a good idea start creeping in to undermine the original concept i know some of you will say my glass is half empty well i am sorry working with past history this is how most if not all good work ethic ideas work out

"unfortunately it wont be very long before someone gets a little to greedy and the flaws of a good idea start creeping in to undermine the original concept"

Such as what?