Wye Carn't Piepl Spel?

pepi1

See what I mean,just awful!

Actually , Kayo can spell.

He just sometimes suffers from what has been diagnosed as "keyboard frenzy".

We all understand this.

You , however , now have a whole forum waiting for your first spelling mistake !

No pressure , eh ?

:o:D:D

I don't know pepsi.... maybe it's just lazine55 :o

Well, pepperz did 4get a space between the comma and the end of his sentence... Maybe he woz being lazee

I don't know pepsi.... maybe it's just lazine55 :D

Well, pepperz did 4get a space between the comma and the end of his sentence... Maybe he woz being lazee

Or just very economical with the thumbs :D:o

BTW.... I triped out those smilies in full, didnt just pic em from a lyst. :D (apart from that one)

Edited by Thaddeus

I´ve often asked myself this question, as well - the number of people here, who don´t know the difference between "their" and "there" ..........or who write "your" when they mean "you´re"..... or who have no idea how to uses apostrophes........... I just can´t help myself asking....What school did they all went at??? :o:D

I´ve often asked myself this question , XX as well - XX : "the number of people here , who don´t know the difference between "their" and "there", or who write "your" when they mean "you´re"..... or who have no idea how to uses apostrophes. .......I just can´t help myself asking....What school did they all went at??? :D:D

Oh dear, we have a lot of work to do... :o

I´ve often asked myself this question, as well - the number of people here, who don´t know the difference between "their" and "there" ..........or who write "your" when they mean "you´re"..... or who have no idea how to uses apostrophes........... I just can´t help myself asking....What school did they all went at??? :D:D

There Their They're

Where Were We're

Whether Weather .... etc

I've never really had a problem with that, it's the ones that do know the difference between nitro glycerine and baby milk that make me worry :o

I can understand the Aussies problem-they are only 120 years old and still learning,but the rest of you!

Hmmmm...Who the heck is pepi2....? :D and...by the way: who are you? :o

PS: ever heard of 'Dyslexia' ?

If you were an intelligent poster you wouldn't write and start such a topic... :D but...maybe I'm wrong and 'pepi1' is the first perfect man/lady?

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

PS: ever heard of 'Dyslexia' ?

Did you hear about the dyslexic reformed alcoholic..... he choked on his own vimto :o

Or the dyslexic pimp.......he bought a warehouse.

Or the dyslexic aitheist.......he didn't believe in dogs.

Or the dyslexic drug addict......he tried to inject a heron.

That must have been the same night he got caught with a bag of F's in the night club.

That was the night after he became a devil worshipper and sold his soul to Santa :0

That must have been the same night he got caught with a bag of F's in the night club.

That was the night after he became a devil worshipper and sold his soul to Santa :0

Did he meet Santa in the bra?

No... don't think so.... may have been at the dickso :o

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on! :o

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on! :o

Excellent .... I've read that one before.

Does the same thing work in Thai script?

Self Eidt....... taht was a raelly raelly sutpid qeustoin :D

Edited by Thaddeus

Excellent .... I've read that one before.

Does the same thing work in Thai script?

does for me :o

(To use the quote function, the first tag should just say [ quote ], with no / preceeding it. Only the end tag should contain the / - [ / quote ]. Minus the spaces, obviously. Cheers, Meadish)

I can understand the Aussies problem-they are only 120 years old and still learning,but the rest of you!

That would be "Aussies'"... :o

Then Mr jones corrects it to Aussie's

If it is only one Aussie then the possessive plural is "Aussie's" - more than one it is Aussies' (the final 's' in Aussies's is dropped)

Edited by mr_hippo