How To Open A Business In Thailand

Salutations,

I am very curious as to how my wife and I can open a business in Souther Thailand. What are the procedures? How much money do we need to have to be able to get visas? Is there a special visa to get? Can we buy land and property? Your advice will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Brad

Ps. By the way I'm 34 and my wife is 30. I am american and my Korean wife will be american in a few years, she is currently immigrating to the States. We are thinking of moving to Thailand in the future and open a few businesses on either Koh Samui, Koh Toa or Koh Pang Nang. We both have undergraduate degrees and I have a MBA. We will have a sizable amount of cash for our move.

Guest IT Manager

Contact Indo-Siam or Sunbelt Asia. It is not physically possible to do it more easily. Should take about 3-5 weeks.

Yes you can do it yourself. How is your patience and your Thai language in business skkills? Will take forever.

Hi BB -

My firm really has no "reach" outside greater Bangkok. And - I defer property/land purchases to companies that have Thai lawyers on staff - due diligence on land ownership/title search is essential.

With that said, if you send me a private e-mail message, to which I can reply with attachments, I will send you several process flow charts that outline key aspects of incorporation, and related matters.

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]