New iteration of the Honda 150 Scooter

PHP87

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the next Click to come here. It surely looks like a Click.

I'm liking all these 150cc bikes coming out. For BKK any new scooter is faster than traffic, but I found the 125cc Click a bit lacking when 2 up riding up steep mountain roads in Koh Chang.

Seems to have a bit more torque down in the rev range but less HP than the new Forza 125. The reason I like the Click is the fact that you can store stuff near your feet, great for some small groceries shopping (putting two big packs of water there) which the PCX/Forzas can't do unfortunately. The ideal scooter for me would be 200-250cc, big understeat storage and comfort like Forza but also storage in front like the Click.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the next Click to come here. It surely looks like a Click.

I'm liking all these 150cc bikes coming out. For BKK any new scooter is faster than traffic, but I found the 125cc Click a bit lacking when 2 up riding up steep mountain roads in Koh Chang.

it is already here as 125 cc click - or 125 cc version of vario 150 cc.

wpid-click_125.jpg

Seems to have a bit more torque down in the rev range but less HP than the new Forza 125. The reason I like the Click is the fact that you can store stuff near your feet, great for some small groceries shopping (putting two big packs of water there) which the PCX/Forzas can't do unfortunately. The ideal scooter for me would be 200-250cc, big understeat storage and comfort like Forza but also storage in front like the Click.

forza 125 can take 2 full face helmets. only small scoot that can do that and even some mid or maxi scoots cannot get two full face helmets.

forza 300 can get two full face helmets too but you need to work on it.

The ideal scooter for me would be 200-250cc, big understeat storage and comfort like Forza but also storage in front like the Click.

Not sold in Thailand. The ideal would be an SH300 or a Piaggio/Aprilia , but these are not not imported. SH150 is available from Vietnam. But unless you're tall, even a Click 150 would would be an improvement over the 125.

it is not said that this will be eventually be sold. Honda can think it may eat PCX 150 sales. Buyers may perceive as having too bin an engine. Let's remember it took 15 years to move from 90cc to 110, and 15 more to 125cc. (although the D/L and age limitation is still set as 110cc I think).

Honda can actually make more money coming with different stickers, they do their Market for Thais.

Western buyers go for performances, Thais often go for looks and economics. However at the end the best product prevails, the huge success of the Click125i is the demonstration. 150 would be a logic evolution but also the most the platform can take in terms of engine.

• Like 1