PayPal money pending on eBay usa and Canada some questions?

Years ago I sold a lot on eBay dot com in the us, then some policy change there called paypal money pending , you send item our, but only . When buyer confirm positive feedback you have to wait up to 2 weeks until you can withdrawl your money !

But what would happen when the buyer never give a feedback or a negative one, when parcel not areive or whatever?

Can I then never withdrawl my money, and loose everything when I allready send out the item?

Ebay uk does not have this stupid policy,

So I sold over years there,some items I deal with get higher price in the us, because of stronger dollar now I plan to come back to eBay dot com, but Iam not exactly sure how this pending policy is specified I allready have over 1000 feedback 0 negative, one time I read is only applyed or used for eBay beginners with less feedback , what is true now?

If you have not used ebay or paypal for some time then they will treat you as a new account.

Not sure how true that is. I took a break from Ebay from 1999 until 2014. When I finally logged into Ebay after 15 yrs my old feedback rating was still there, and Paypal working just fine after updating cc info.

If you have not used ebay or paypal for some time then they will treat you as a new account.

Not sure how true that is. I took a break from Ebay from 1999 until 2014. When I finally logged into Ebay after 15 yrs my old feedback rating was still there, and Paypal working just fine after updating cc info.

I was not talking about feedback rating on ebay .

Your feedback will always be there why would it go away.

The topic is about receiving money from sales

In the past, using the excuse "while you develop experience as a seller" (or some such silly wording) they would not release money received from a sale for some period of time ... two or three weeks I think.

I sometimes sell things from Thailand, although my payments for things purchased or money received for sales, is linked to my bank in the US. They did hold payments received at one time, but as recently as a month ago I sold some things to US and Chinese buyers and was able to deposit the money into my US bank immediately upon receipt.

They didn't hold the money until positive feedback was received. They held it for a set period and released it then as long as no complaints were received from the buyer.

Edited by Suradit69