Tony Guy Fuller

llamedos

I am sorry to tell you allTony (Guy) Fuller was killed in a motorbike accident in Ampour Khong yesterday on his way to the local market.

Tony was known for his love of motorbikes and cars spending hours in discussion on these subjects.

He moved to Ampour Khong and opened a small supermarket / bar which was popular with the locals and expats he was allways up for a joke or a beer (tinny).

His funeral is on Monday in Ampour Khong for those who may like to go please PM me

Terrible news..RIP..

.SO many farang killed by these accidents.I refuse to ride a motorbike.

I bet we all know someone killed in an accident in Pattaya.

Some were the nicest people you could meet ...some were singers...muscians...then the accident takes them.

Edited by georgegeorgia

Terrible news..RIP..

.SO many farang killed by these accidents.I refuse to ride a motorbike.

I bet we all know someone killed in an accident in Pattaya.

Some were the nicest people you could meet ...some were singers...muscians...then the accident takes them.

Yup several. :(

Hello

I am hoping you can help me .... I am from Australia and my daughter has just rung me very distressed. She is one of 4 daughters of Tony Fuller. I was Tony's 2nd wife. Is the news of his death true? Is there someone we can speak with regarding his death ... neither of his brothers are aware of his death.

Many thanks for any assistance or news - Joy Fuller

Apparently his funeral is tommorrow/Monday..but i guess if your in Australia you wont make it on time.

I imagine you would talk to the Australian Embassy in Bangkok ,obviously someone has signed a release form for his body and paying for his funeral...must say that funeral is very quick? ???

Strange the Australian Embassy has done their report so quick and allowed the release of the body.

Edited by georgegeorgia

Hello

I am hoping you can help me .... I am from Australia and my daughter has just rung me very distressed. She is one of 4 daughters of Tony Fuller. I was Tony's 2nd wife. Is the news of his death true? Is there someone we can speak with regarding his death ... neither of his brothers are aware of his death.

g

What a very sad situation your family has been placed in. Please accept our condolences. It must be very stressful for you all.

However, your note is an important reminder that many of us here in Thailand have burned our boats behind us when we left our home countries. But in this tragic case, it seems that some things have slipped through the net.

Personally, this has got me thinking, and I don't believe anyone in Thailand would be able to inform my family, should such a thing happen to me. Of course, the embassies would do their best but????

Hello

g

What a very sad situation your family has been placed in. Please accept our condolences. It must be very stressful for you all.

However, your note is an important reminder that many of us here in Thailand have burned our boats behind us when we left our home countries. But in this tragic case, it seems that some things have slipped through the net.

Personally, this has got me thinking, and I don't believe anyone in Thailand would be able to inform my family, should such a thing happen to me. Of course, the embassies would do their best but????

Yes any information would be appreciated, i am one of his daughters and after hearing this news have tried to find out more, i contacted the embassy but they did not have any record of his death. However i believe they are now looking into it. Maybe he thought his bridges were all burned but there is family left behind that would like to know what happened.

Hello

g

Yes any information would be appreciated, i am one of his daughters and after hearing this news have tried to find out more, i contacted the embassy but they did not have any record of his death. However i believe they are now looking into it. Maybe he thought his bridges were all burned but there is family left behind that would like to know what happened.

Why not pm the op? An easy answer surely,!

Hi yes the embassy do know as they rang me at 12.30 today as his cremation is at 1pm i dont think there is much that can be done.

It was all hurried i agree i am not sure he was admitted to hostpital as according to my information he was dead at the scene of the accident Thai way is to take the person to the WAT.

The embassy were trying to talk to the police chief in Chyapum but its under Korat juristiction.

I dont think he ever forgot his family in Australia he did mention them to me often in a good way

A very sad day for us all

Family are welcome to PM me if they wish

• 3 weeks later...

A tragic end to someone I had known for close to 30 years.

His love of bikes and bike racing was legendary in Australia amongst those that knew him.

Doubled me one day on the last big bike he had in Australia before moving to Thailand. Scared the shit outta me and I told him so. Think I called him a lunatic.

In his early days in Pattaya, he would get the bug, hire a big bike for the day and show the locals how it was done.

Watched him one day wheel stand a big bike up Second Road. He was good at it.

Sincerest condolences to Roger, Peter and the girls should you read this.