Where can you buy Fast Track coupon for Suvarnabhumi

BKKdreaming

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that they are selling the coupon with "Not for Sale" clearly printed on it! Most likely not a problem though as the immigration guys don't really look at them in detail (I only hand over when specifically asked). As far as I know there is nowhere at the airport just to buy one on arrival.

Hi

I do not care if its at the airport or in tourist area BKK

and so far I have not had much more than 10-15 minute wait ,

but after paying $1000 plus for a plane ticket what is another 400-500B ?

Is it worth the 400-500 baht to wait for your luggage on the other side of immigration? I also do not enjoy line ups, but it seems no matter the length of the line, I am through immigration before my luggage appears. If only hand carry, then yes, a good advantage.

Hi

I do not care if its at the airport or in tourist area BKK

and so far I have not had much more than 10-15 minute wait ,

but after paying $1000 plus for a plane ticket what is another 400-500B ?

Is it worth the 400-500 baht to wait for your luggage on the other side of immigration? I also do not enjoy line ups, but it seems no matter the length of the line, I am through immigration before my luggage appears. If only hand carry, then yes, a good advantage.

well first I figured if they were selling them for 400B then the real price is 250-300B and that was the source I was looking for :)

but yes it is worth it , if like I said there are 500-1000 people ahead of you,

and I would rather sit down and wait for my luggage than stand in line 30 minutes !

I am flying back into BKK later this week on the same flight I was on late last year, landing at 07:35, this seems to be a busy time and there was a large queue at immigration resulting in only just making my onward connection to Samui.

I decided to purchase a fast track voucher from http://fasttrackcoupon.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-0.html almost 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. When I enquired with the seller last week why the Thai post tracking number still show's the item "in container at Suvarnabhumi" they told me "maybe because you didn't supply us with your country in the postal address, i.e. you said United Kingdom not England" I'm not convinced that's the reason.

I emailed the Thai Post via their website and received a reply this morning saying it left Thailand on 12th February. It's still not turned up so christ know's what has happened to it.

In fairness the person I have been dealing with at the original purchase company has been in constant communication and has asked me for my hotel address in Thailand so they can send one there for me. It doesn't really help as I'm not bothered about using it on my way back, the whole reason for purchasing it was to ensure I'm not running for my connecting flight again.

There are several options available.

1) Buy online with the link you posted.

2) Buy yourself business class ticket.

3) Local banks offer them as perks.

4) https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/PremiumAirportServices.php <--- my preferred method.

Kurt

Does EVA Air's Elite Class that sits just behind First Class count as a business class ticket?

4) https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/PremiumAirportServices.php <--- my preferred method.

Kurt

How do these agents get in to the arrival gates? I am sure security at BKK is marginal, but do they let them just wander up to the gate to greet you? Do they go through the screening process like other ticketed passengers do?

Kurt

Does EVA Air's Elite Class that sits just behind First Class count as a business class ticket?

Their premium economy class? No, at least it didn't last year when my daughter came over.

Kurt

How do these agents get in to the arrival gates? I am sure security at BKK is marginal, but do they let them just wander up to the gate to greet you? Do they go through the screening process like other ticketed passengers do?

Yes some of the agencies which provide fast track have airport passes and are allowed to go to the gates to meet their costumers.

Kurt

Yes some of the agencies which provide fast track have airport passes and are allowed to go to the gates to meet their costumers.

They don't access any areas different to that accessed by the toilet cleaners, shop assistants, etc.

Kurt

They don't access any areas different to that accessed by the toilet cleaners, shop assistants, etc.

??? That would be right as the toilet cleaners etc who are working airside also have airport passes,

Anybody who is required to go airside of the airport requires a airport pass.

Kurt

No, it's just better economy class.You don't get any business class perks.

• 2 weeks later...

Fast Track passes are supposed to be given to First and Business Class passengers. It is included in the fare you pay. There's a big scam going on and they are not being given out, unless you insist. They are not supposed to be on sale to the general public. If you are 1st or Biz and you make a fuss, at the arrivals gate, you'll get one. In flight, you tell the senior flight attendant to grease the wheels. It's a disgrace you have to go thru a hassle after paying a 1st and Biz fare and want an enjoyable trip. If you don't get one, after all that, you should write to the airline and complain.

If you try to buy one from some scammer, you are likely to get scammed yourself.

Fast Track passes are supposed to be given to First and Business Class passengers. It is included in the fare you pay. There's a big scam going on and they are not being given out, unless you insist. They are not supposed to be on sale to the general public. If you are 1st or Biz and you make a fuss, at the arrivals gate, you'll get one. In flight, you tell the senior flight attendant to grease the wheels. It's a disgrace you have to go thru a hassle after paying a 1st and Biz fare and want an enjoyable trip. If you don't get one, after all that, you should write to the airline and complain.

If you try to buy one from some scammer, you are likely to get scammed yourself.

I fly on a regular basis with Turkish and Emirates in Business /First class and never had any problem with the voucher.

Handed over to me at the door when leaving the airplane.

If it is a scam then the airlines have to be involved as they (airline ground staff) are handing them out to the passengers.

Sri Lankan Airlines business class crew denied any knowledge of such a coupon and did the "South Asian" thing of acting deaf, dumb and ignorant when I asked (twice). I gave up and later tried to get through immigration fast track with my business class boarding pass. Didn't work.

Does it depend on whether each particular airline has an agreement with the AOT? Or are all business class passengers entitled to such a coupon?

I fly on a regular basis with Turkish and Emirates in Business /First class and never had any problem with the voucher.

If it is a scam then the airlines have to be involved as they (airline ground staff) are handing them out to the passengers.

Sri Lankan Airlines business class crew denied any knowledge of such a coupon and did the "South Asian" thing of acting deaf, dumb and ignorant when I asked (twice). I gave up and later tried to get through immigration fast track with my business class boarding pass. Didn't work.

Does it depend on whether each particular airline has an agreement with the AOT? Or are all business class passengers entitled to such a coupon?

No Not all airlines are providing those coupons.

They need to have a agreement with the airport and they have to pay for this.

So maybe Sri lankan does not have a agreement with Suvarnabhumi (most likely) and therefore they don't provide those coupons.

Sorry for the double click. Yes, the ground staff are responsible. They steal them and pass them on to those who sell them. The flight crew may not even know about Premium Pass. I told the head FA on Delta, when we left Narita, and she had the captain radio ahead. An agent met me at the gate and walked me thru until I got my baggage. In her bag there was about 100 Premium Passes. I was the only one who got one. Some airlines, like China Air hand them out to everyone in biz. China Eastern, on the other hand, have a crooked ground staff who will only give it out if you raise your voice and stamp your feet. Immigration is in on it. They look at you like a ghost if you have one and they're not expecting a passenger to have it. Like "how did you get that?"

Sorry for the double click. Yes, the ground staff are responsible. They steal them and pass them on to those who sell them. The flight crew may not even know about Premium Pass. I told the head FA on Delta, when we left Narita, and she had the captain radio ahead. An agent met me at the gate and walked me thru until I got my baggage. In her bag there was about 100 Premium Passes. I was the only one who got one. Some airlines, like China Air hand them out to everyone in biz. China Eastern, on the other hand, have a crooked ground staff who will only give it out if you raise your voice and stamp your feet. Immigration is in on it. They look at you like a ghost if you have one and they're not expecting a passenger to have it. Like "how did you get that?"

That is good possible (ground staff involved ) as they can make easy money.

Fortunately Emirates and Turkish is not one of them as i never had any problems.

That is good possible (ground staff involved ) as they can make easy money.

Fortunately Emirates and Turkish is not one of them as i never had any problems.

I know they are in on it. The ring leader is the one who sets up the rope lines for the check counters. Every one gets one after check in, at biz. No one gets them getting off the plane.

I can confirm that Emirates always hand out the fast track cards, outbound and inbound. Interestingly, even TG do not hand them out any longer for arriving J class passengers. That said, TG do have their own dedicated outbound immigration counters, and you access that with your boarding pass.

If you are an APEC country citizen or legal resident, have a look at getting an APEC Business Travel Card. That allows you unlimited free fast track service inbound and outbound at BKK and the other APEC country airports for the life of the card.

My outbound fast track cards always have the airline's stamp, so I am not sure how that would work at the immigration counter if you are holding a fast track card on one airline, but departing on another airline.

Edited by bubba