Cheap flight ticket

susanschwaiger

Susan,

from where to where ?

you can check the internet, Airasia have cheap deals out of the Gold coast in Australia to Bangkok.

Also, tigerair is cheaper than most commercial airlines. There are a couple of others but you need to check on the internet ...

Susan,

from where to where ?

you can check the internet, Airasia have cheap deals out of the Gold coast in Australia to Bangkok.

Also, tigerair is cheaper than most commercial airlines. There are a couple of others but you need to check on the internet ...

Thanks! We flight round trip Bangkok to Shanghai ... Great, I will have a check on web....

Susan,

from where to where ?

Thanks! We flight round trip Bangkok to Shanghai ... Great, I will have a check on web....

http://www.skyscanner.com/

• Like 2

Let's move this over to the travel forum. If you look at the pinned thread there, you'll find a wealth of info to help get a cheap flight. It's best to use as many search options as possible. And don't forget to check the airlines website directly. Many times, they'll match the cheapest flight you'll find elsewhere and if a problem crops up, you'll only have to deal with the airlines, not an online broker. Good Luck!

Topic Moved.

• Like 1

Let's move this over to the travel forum. If you look at the pinned thread there, you'll find a wealth of info to help get a cheap flight. It's best to use as many search options as possible. And don't forget to check the airlines website directly. Many times, they'll match the cheapest flight you'll find elsewhere and if a problem crops up, you'll only have to deal with the airlines, not an online broker. Good Luck!

Topic Moved.

Good advice. Thai Airways seems to always be cheaper on their website.

You should look at Cathay Pacific as well, can normally get a return around 10K and at least you'd be travelling in the right direction the whole way, KL is a bit of a detour.

Thanks! ....and...we are afraid of any airline related with Malaysia !!!! Look at what happened in 2014!!!

Your karma is already in place...hahaha

• Like 1

Susan, I've found Guy at MTT (Music Travel Thailand) in Pattaya very helpful in arranging air tickets. You don't need to go to their office, their website is very good and if you phone or e-mail Guy he'll try and help you straight away. He can do everything electronically so you only need to leave home to go to the bank to transfer the money once you've booked the flight. There may be cheaper agents in Bangkok, I don't know, but as he's a local company it's worth checking out. I know a number of local residents here who use him and he's always been very reliable.

• Like 1

You should look at Cathay Pacific as well, can normally get a return around 10K and at least you'd be travelling in the right direction the whole way, KL is a bit of a detour.

Thanks! ....and...we are afraid of any airline related with Malaysia !!!! Look at what happened in 2014!!!

Malaysia Airlines is a good airline and you need have no worries about flying with them. If you delve into each airline's history, you'll come across some piece of information which you might find disturbing, but that doesn't mean that the whole business is suspect.

I've been flying Malaysia Airlines for years and will be doing so again in a couple of months time.

However, Hong Kong Airlines would seem to be the cheapest at the moment at £210 return according to http://www.ebookers.com

Also, you have to be a little bit careful when booking flights because Shanghai has two international airports called respectively, Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) and Shanghai Hongqiao International (SHA).

So check any special flight offers carefully if you want to be certain of departing from the same airport you arrive in before putting money on the table.

If you do use Cathay, consider making the booking on the Cathay website and look for the offers. One tip is to take the 0130 flight from BKK which is often one of the cheapest. It will get you into HKG around 5am and pick up a connection to Shanghai where you can arrive by lunchtime latest. The 0130 flight departs Sunday, Wednesday, Friday. You can also have a free stopover one direction if you want.

Susan, I've found Guy at MTT (Music Travel Thailand) in Pattaya very helpful in arranging air tickets. You don't need to go to their office, their website is very good and if you phone or e-mail Guy he'll try and help you straight away. He can do everything electronically so you only need to leave home to go to the bank to transfer the money once you've booked the flight. There may be cheaper agents in Bangkok, I don't know, but as he's a local company it's worth checking out. I know a number of local residents here who use him and he's always been very reliable.

You don't even have to leave home if you have internet banking.

• Like 1