Ex-PM Yingtluck in meeting with lawyers before her scheduled indictment Thursday

webfact

I am not a Yingluck fan, but just looking at that picture, I have to say that given the enormous amount of pressure on her, both from the military government side, her haters and her brother, I think she has maintained an admirable amount of decorum.

Many men in her position would have crumbled. Perhaps she has a heart of steel, but it looks like she's going to need it.

She's an Amply Rich billionaire, with many assets safely hidden away outside Thailand. Her brother and controller will have assured her all is well and going to plan.

She has no clue what's really going on and just follows orders from the Skype caddy. She probably believes the worst will be a suspended sentence which her brother will whitewash for her when he finally gets back.

She reminds me of one of those caricatures of 18th century European aristocrats - "let them eat cake" or was it "prices aren't going up, it's just your imagination". Totally unaware of the real world and probably thinks everyone wears Burberry wellies in the rice paddies.

Couldn't have put it better myself Baerboxer, you summed it up perfectly...

Edited by Bignose
  • Like 1

I am not a Yingluck fan, but just looking at that picture, I have to say that given the enormous amount of pressure on her, both from the military government side, her haters and her brother, I think she has maintained an admirable amount of decorum.

Many men in her position would have crumbled. Perhaps she has a heart of steel, but it looks like she's going to need it.

Absolutely. I don't think even George Bush was under as much pressure as her.

She has held her own and never fallen apart as many would have hoped.

These males that are stalking her are nothing but bullies.

I do believe it has had the opposite desired effect.

She is becoming more popular than ever.

She would win an election even if her hands were tied behind her back.

"She would win an election even if her hands were tied behind her back."

That's the problem she has, as she very likely will never be allowed to run in an election again if she is found guilty in court. Surely you realize that? Now more popular than ever? Are there statistics to prove this statement?

She is merely a pawn now in the eradication of the Shinawatra clan from politics by the powers that be..

Some people might think she also ran her government with her hands tied behind her back as well as being blindfolded.

"politics by the powers that be" of course is NOT the Thai Peoples but solely the military. Sixty-five million Thais lost their sovereignty to five military generals. Who is really fooling who?