Where is the best place for a new business to advertise for employees

Seeing

I have an new business that will need several English literate IT staff and wondered what the best place is to advertise for English literate IT staff in Thailand. I am more worried about good value for money on the add, ie. getting a reasonable amount of applicants than the English ability of the applicants. Any experiences would be good.

We use jobthai.com and jobsdb.com.

Wherever you get candidates, there is always the chance that they want the best deal for themselves. It has nothing to do with whether you got them from the internet or somewhere else. Except of course, you get them through recommendation from someone you trust, but the OP does not seem to have that option.

Thank you for the comments.

I have been quoted vastly different advertising rates on the two sites that have been mentioned and all things considered will use the cheaper of the two. I have from experience found that the fanciest best known sites sometimes give the worst applicants.

Recomendation from others, as has been indicated is not an option as no person in Thailand has experience in this technology.