Haircut Pattaya 2015

angsta

I need a haircut and I would prefer a women ...

Who wouldn't?

To return to the topic, I often go to the 70B place opposite the Rcon building on Soi Buakow, near the night market area. Some of the ladies in there do a good haircut. Others are not so competent. The guy in there does Thai-style haircuts and should be avoided unless you want that style.

I need a haircut and I would prefer a women ...

Who wouldn't?

To return to the topic, I often go to the 70B place opposite the Rcon building on Soi Buakow, near the night market area. Some of the ladies in there do a good haircut. Others are not so competent. The guy in there does Thai-style haircuts and should be avoided unless you want that style.

I've seen that place and it's always busy. I am looking for a touch less barber and slightly more hairdresser?

not sure if they have a salon on pattaya but chalachol in bangkok have consistently good male and female hairdressers. might be considered a bit expensive to some at 650 baht wash/head massage/cut. the last time i was there a foreign buy had literally a little hair at the sides and back and nothing on top - at least i have something to cut!

if they have fear in their eyes go elsewhere.

So true.

I did get a decent haircut just off Walking Street maybe on the Soi that Secrets is on but this was 5 or 6 years ago and I highly doubt the lady who cut my hair still works there.

I don't know what You mean with a decent haircut. You want as cheap as possible ? Go anywhere see posts above.

It's like everything else in life. If You want a professional it cost more...

Thanks for that input bobobo.

You really do learn something new everyday. mfr_closed1.gif