New cardboard boxes (for shipping)

ywamer

I'm looking for NEW heavy duty cardboard boxes to ship items to a few countries. FedEx and DHL have strong boxes, but only give out one at a time. Besides, I'm not sure how I'll ship yet.

Ideally, I'd like to find a box seller/distributor that'll let me but 10 or so strong double-walled boxes.

Any ideas?

There is a place in Baan Tawai if you happen to be out that way. Follow the main road into Baan Tawai. The road will turn left and shortly after that there will be a fork in the road. Go left here. The shop is on the left. It is close to the fork in the road.

There is a place in Baan Tawai if you happen to be out that way. Follow the main road into Baan Tawai. The road will turn left and shortly after that there will be a fork in the road. Go left here. The shop is on the left. It is close to the fork in the road.

Just fyi. I bought bubble wrap at this shop last week. I think it was 70 baht for 9 or 10 meters.

Edited by just_Elaine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I made it to this place and found some great supplies. All boxes are double walled and cost between 30-50 baht. Very high quality. Also, they sell packing tape, bubble wrap (20 baht per square meter), Styrofoam and more. That's for the tip MrBrad.