NLA passes public gathering bill

webfact

Does it really matter when powerful people can influence the court interpretation of any laws. Even the former Constitutional Court President admitted to political influences. And the infamous court ruling that the PDRC Bangkok shutdown was legal. Judiciary got a lot to proof that they are objective, independent, fair and impartial.

They know the Reds will be coming, and when the time arrives, this law won't stop them.

This law is to stop reds, yellows, blue, greens and pinks from holding the country to ransom. I think this is a good move from the military again.

Singapore had had these sort of laws in place for years. Its a good move for Thailand too.

Does it really matter when powerful people can influence the court interpretation of any laws. Even the former Constitutional Court President admitted to political influences. And the infamous court ruling that the PDRC Bangkok shutdown was legal. Judiciary got a lot to proof that they are objective, independent, fair and impartial.

political influence by Taksin was a common occurrence. That was what the Judge was referring to..

They know the Reds will be coming, and when the time arrives, this law won't stop them.

This law is to stop reds, yellows, blue, greens and pinks from holding the country to ransom. I think this is a good move from the military again.

So you are a person that likes your freedoms to be cut down to the bone ? This law is an instrument that the junta will use to uplift the martial law to please the US, but will then use the new law to curtail our freedom. Do you think the rest of the world will be too stupid to see right through the juntas plans or is it only you thats blind ?

No.

I am blind as well - I agree 100% with barry51.

I doubt that I am not the only one that finds it kind of refreshing not to have the streets of Bangkok invaded by red shirts or yellow shirts.

political influence by Taksin was a common occurrence. That was what the Judge was referring to..

You don't read much, don't you. He was refering to Samak judiciary coup and thereafter.

Yes - Fat Jat, Nat the trucker and the commie hubby and wife will beat the war drum again.

Wonder if so few will come they will photo shop (badly) the pics again like last time? Or will the boss dig deeper in his pocket and try to buy a few more attendees for them?

You don't read much, don't you. He was refering to Samak judiciary coup and thereafter.

Do you disagree that Thaksin, his siblings and cronies have tried to influence the courts whilst in power then?

Do you disagree that Thaksin, his siblings and cronies have tried to influence the courts whilst in power then?

Yes I disagree on the basis that there were no charges that linked Thaksin influencing the courts. Your post counts for nothing. Whereas it was an open admission by ex Constitution Court President that there was political influence on the Samak cooking case.