Muslim group: 'Jihadi John' resembles UK man Mohammed Emwazi

Lite Beer

CAGE, which works with Muslims in conflict with British intelligence services, said Thursday its research director, Asim Qureshi, saw strong similarities but due to the hood won by the militant, "there was no way he could be 100 percent certain."

Just saw an interview with some CAGE scumbag on BBC complaining of Jihadi John's poor treatment at the hands of the UK anti-terror services and his alienation from British life. Just one excuse after another and not a mention of the beheadings or the victims and their families. He was described as 'a beautiful man'. Made me sick and reminded me of some apologists here.

At the same press conference was some sad convert complaining of being questioned over his visit to Iraq and the subsequent restrictions imposed by the government. Not a word on WHY he went to Iraq. CAGE should be banned under anti-terror laws.

I fear for the UK. I really do.

Now come on you know that,Ji hadi John had a perfectly had a reason for his

Now reason

Now there's a good traditional British name.

Mohammed is the most popular name for a new born baby in the whole of the UK right now, unbelievable

httpwww.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/most-popular-baby-names-2014-mohamed-tops-boys-list-while-frozens-elsa-enters-girls-top-100-9894635.html

There are getting on for three million Muslims in the UK, and they have much bigger families than indigenous Brits (seven children is not uncommon). They have far fewer boys' names to choose from compared with their non-Muslim counterparts - and of these Mohammed is, for fairly obvious reasons, by far the most popular.

So not really so "unbelievable".

Sit back and wait.....jihadi john is not long for this world......kill his kids too.

I Watch BBC + CNN every day and still they not reported that MI5 have taken this massmurderers family in for Q ... The family always know something even tho they lie and say they dont - hurt his Family and make them leave England as they are prob also terrorists

btw great that England got ridd of the 3 girls that left via Turkey to get gang-raped by DAESH (IS) - they have learned at home to hate the West and now their families are whining clap2.gif

So thanks to an open doors immigration policy and failure to stop Religion of peace hate preachers the UK authorities are now watching 3000 people. I would imagine the French will have a list double that length. Of course the authorities will soon be swamped trying to keep up surveillance due to high Muslim birthrates. Jihadi John was one of six for example.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/561045/MI5-British-secret-service-monitoring-islamist-extremists-potential-Jihadi-Johns

• Like 2

Its sad as I think there are quite a few people that see the Islamic threat as somthing new or relativley new. It is not and it will not just get better or be able to be swept under the rug like other wars and conflicts.

"The Sotloff family was informed of John’s identity. This is one step on a long road to bringing him to justice," said Barak Barfi, the Sotloff family’s spokesman, in a statement.

...how bout taking the 'short-road'...gun-bullet-head. Done.