Dear Online Stalker....

krisb

Hey Krisb. If you are bothered by this sad weirdo, why don't we go to each others profiles who have been affected and give each other 5 stars. It will take 5 minutes to undo hours (or days) of his/ hers/ their work.

I don't care about having 1 star. It is one more than you would give me if we met in person.whistling.gif

• Like 1

Oh my god, I just noticed 5 people looked at my profile, probably more but the system remembers only the last 5.

I am not just stalked but bulk stalked, where do I report this?

For those who don't know, when a member gets banned his user name turns black.

We all get looked at in the profile but a few of us noticed that "lookers" names were black, banned.

On investigation the guy had just joined and was looking at some of us soon after joining then getting taken out by Tv time after time. Thats the story.

Then Smokie sent him a pm and the pm back was his post count!

I noticed a "staff" member keeps looking at you........Hmmmmmmm.....Are you the stalker....laugh.png

Hey Krisb. If you are bothered by this sad weirdo, why don't we go to each others profiles who have been affected and give each other 5 stars. It will take 5 minutes to undo hours (or days) of his/ hers/ their work.

I don't care about having 1 star. It is one more than you would give me if we met in person.whistling.gif

No not bothered at all honestly.

Being bothered would describe anguish or something and there's none of that.

More of a scratch my head and wonder <deleted> goes through some weirdo's minds?

Not even childish behaviour, it's just weird behaviour.

As for the star rating I'm not fussed by it mate but thanks anyway.

Anyway, the truth will come out soon enough.

Good idea, I just gave Krisb 5*. (and sipi and Transam)

Anyone else want 5*?

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 2

Only a lousy stalker would show himself so evidently. Good stalkers make sure they're never be exposed. They feel shame when their real intentions are revealed to the public. The average stalker will tell you that..coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Good idea, I just gave Krisb 5*.

Anyone else want 5*?

Krisp and you have just had a visitor. 5 each...

And Transam.

Edited by sipi
  • Like 2

I never knew we had a star rating. Is it important in some way?

Could be... If I had 4 stars would I feel different from when I had 1? Suppose that they have no real meaning would stars influence me in some way?

Couple of weeks ago I noticed banned members, whose names I did not know, looked at my profile. Once....the last 5 people who looked at my profile...were all banned.....

Okay I thought, not a big deal for me.....whats the big deal for you ?

Couple of weeks ago I noticed banned members, whose names I did not know, looked at my profile. Once....the last 5 people who looked at my profile...were all banned.....

Okay I thought, not a big deal for me.....whats the big deal for you ?

It's not a big deal.........some of us want to know who it is so we can "front" the guy.........Bit of fun really.........smile.png We probably know who it is .......I do have my suspicions........Noooooooooo, not telling.........When all is revealed this tosser will disappear..........thumbsup.gif

Where do you see the rating?

OB

Click on your user name, click on profile........All will be revealed.....w00t.gif

I see. I usually use iPad and it's not visible there. I didn't realize you could see who has viewed your profile either. What happened to david48? He is black in my view.

OB

• Like 1

OB

Click on your user name, click on profile........All will be revealed.....w00t.gif

I see. I usually use iPad and it's not visible there. I didn't realize you could see who has viewed your profile either. What happened to david48? He is black in my view.

OB

Yep, he has gone.......But now he has more time for vegey growing and kiddy growing. Sometimes wish I had something to do.........sad.png

OB

OB

Yep, he has gone.......But now he has more time for vegey growing and kiddy growing. Sometimes wish I had something to do.........sad.png

Ah shame.

OB

• Like 1

OB

OB

I thought so too....

Yeesip Sam called me a witch, and that i am a horrible person and a "hippocrite".

But that wasn't stalking - just a difference in thinking.

Even i know that hippocrite has a y in it.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1