Prayut remains favourite choice as PM

Lite Beer

Hey you general-bashers. Why not write down what the General is doing wrong?

We need arguments gentlemen.

I would love to...but my visa and work- permit can be revoked at any time.

But: does "freedom of speech" ring a bell?

For example?!

If your workpermit gets revoked because you wrote what the General is doing wrong (in your opinion) then we will read that somewhere and come to help you. Don't stress baby.

You can write like, i wished the General did ...... or ..... . He's a normal guy so he won't kick you out for that. Maybe he even agree's with you and it will be tomorrows news.

Who cares if he's not elected. Elections in Thailand don't work, didn't you see that? It almost became a war and that's over now.

Now this guy is doing the big cleanup and i'm happy he's doing it.

They worked for the majority, just didn't work for those who lost and their elite/military friends.

I shouldn't say this, but I don't trust any Thai polls, neither Nida or Bangkok.

In fact I don't trust Thai people answering to any polls.

As about if Prayut is good or not to remain as a Prime Minister, time will show.

Up to now, generally he's done all right, can't find many things to blame him for.

But now he is entering the hard stage of his political career.

The honeymoon is over, either he delivers and changes the wrongdoings of the previous governments or declare elections and let Thailand return to the previous shambles of Democracy.

We have to wait and see........not for very long, I hope.

38 years in the Thai millitary should be enough to consider him part of the problem, and noy part of the solution. A visionary just doesn't rise up through the ranks in the Thai military to become a leader.

• Like 1

I shouldn't say this, but I don't trust any Thai polls, neither Nida or Bangkok.

In fact I don't trust Thai people answering to any polls.

As about if Prayut is good or not to remain as a Prime Minister, time will show.

Up to now, generally he's done all right, can't find many things to blame him for.

But now he is entering the hard stage of his political career.

The honeymoon is over, either he delivers and changes the wrongdoings of the previous governments or declare elections and let Thailand return to the previous shambles of Democracy.

We have to wait and see........not for very long, I hope.

Wooaaw Costas , a clear and good answer for ones.....

Time will show for sure, let's only hope that he stop populist governing, because that's what he is doing on a daily base, easy to win votes.

If he really want's to show the coup was to bring changes, he would not be a candidate in any election.....

Or he could "bring about changes".

Edited by choff56