Cabbage and Condoms BKK still going?

kekalot

a few months back, I was considering the free vasectomy C&C offered, but when I looked at Google Maps, it said that location was "permanently closed"

I got my Thai friend to call that number, told her to ask specifically about the Bangkok one (there are a few of them) but instead she asked "are you still open?".. and of course they said yes and she hung up.. lol

I told her "I wanted to know if the BKK one was still open or not and also about the clinic" but she got mad and gave me some drama and it never went anywhere.

anyways, enough ramblings.. this time on Google Maps its not saying its permanently closed anymore and opened from 11:00 to 11:00.

so it's a stupid question but does anyone know if Cabbage and Condoms on Sukhumvit 12, Khlong Toei is still indeed open?

and

I would like to know if they still have that clinic in there or not.

The restaurant's still open.

well that settles that and confirms google maps. now need to find if the clinic is still going wink.png

You should have just called the number yourself. They speak English.

I tried calling a few other Thai businesses before and was always met with Thai only, sadly I am not in Thailand at the moment so I cannot inquire myself anymore

Edited by kekalot

The clinic is open and going strong. They open 9am Mon-Fri. Just walk in, you don't need any appointment. If you are contemplating a vasectomy then I highly recommend this clinic as I have heard they are the #1 and do the most in all of Thailand. They don't charge a fee but ask for a donation so I suggest you donate generously because it is all for a good cause.

If you want someone to hold your hand and make you feel good, then this is not the place. They do a job, and they do it well, but their job is not to comfort you with your insecurities. Make sure this is the decision you want, and they have the experience and expertise you need.