Riding Buddies

Hi everyone, I live in Chiang Mai & would like to know if there are any farang social motorbike groups in the area. I ride a Kawasaki Z250 picture attached post-216046-0-17526600-1425366533_thumb.& would like some company (other riders) to go on local rides. Can you please contact me if anyone is interested.

Yes, there are quite a few posters on this forum who lives in CM (not sure how much riding they do or what bikes they ride). Stick around, you will get to know them soon.

CM also has a very active off road group. You can find them on a couple of other forums.

• 2 weeks later...

Any groups in the south?

When you say south, do you mean Phuket and thereabouts or more South than that?

Above the lower three provinces.. NST. Thus the ride would be to Phuket or so...

Tell me this is lazy or wishful thinking.. I was thinking of planning a ride that followed the train tracks.. because, when I arrived at my final destination, I would simply put the bike on the train, (some how) and that would be my return..

Every now and then, when driving the car down to the south, I see the "BIG" bike groups cruising along.. you know the chicks on the back, and the higher end bikes...