Google browser - text goes off page...how to fix?

boomerangutang

Can you provide an example site?

If my browser window is "Full Screen" then everything usually renders withing the browser window and no L-R scrolling is required.

If the page elements are "fixed size" (won't auto-resize to the screen width, then you're stuck scrolling L-R unless you want to use <ctrl> + or <ctrl> - to zoom in/out (make all page elements larger/smaller) so the elements can render within your window size.

I usually only get the bottom scroll bar when someone posts a huge fixed-size graphic element, or badly defined html text.

( **except on my iPad where sites like ThaiVisa put the ads outside a frame to the right causing the entire page contents to render weirdly)

Trying pressing ctrl and the minus key together. On my browser that makes the page a little smaller.

Conversely to make the page bigger press ctrl and the plus key.

Wow. Two great minds that think alike! One is just a little slower in posting than the other.

Thanks for responses. Oddly, my browser is ok at this moment, tho I didn't toggle anything to change. I know how to get text size bigger and smaller, but for some odd reason, the page slips off to the right every so often (usually with ThaiVisa) and gets stuck that way for awhile.

Believe you may be talking about specific threads after a posting is not formatted to fit page correctly. Moderators may find and fix or remove such posts if they notice. Other threads should not be effected. Best to be careful when posting machine code type material/large photos and if you notice your post extends beyond screen go back and edit or remove

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

in google top right screen horizontal bars right click down will come option to zoom your choice

I was having same problem, using this icon fixed it instantly. Thanks.