double decker bus from Cha Am to Bangkok ?

BT444

Do not the single decker busses kill enough people, now we have to have double decker busses?

Just kidding, I'm sure they're great, have fun.

while you think you made a great joke, there is some truth in what you say.

Double-decker Buses are a lot more difficult to manoeuvre and to control, particularly when driving with inappropriate speed.

I would be very careful riding those in Thailand, considering the clueless and reckless drivers here and would only trust a company such as NCA (but AFAIK, they don't operate Double-deckers anyway - and I guess for a reason).

Do not the single decker busses kill enough people, now we have to have double decker busses?

Just kidding, I'm sure they're great, have fun.

while you think you made a great joke, there is some truth in what you say.

Double-decker Buses are a lot more difficult to manoeuvre and to control, particularly when driving with inappropriate speed.

I would be very careful riding those in Thailand, considering the clueless and reckless drivers here and would only trust a company such as NCA (but AFAIK, they don't operate Double-deckers anyway - and I guess for a reason).

As with all humor, there has to be some level of truth to make it work.

I would not ride one in on a highway here on a bet.

NCA does not do this route. They do have some DDers. One of the last accidents with a normal route tourbus was on NCA, Khorat-ChiangMai route.

As for the OQ: there is no answer, the bus used may change for every trip, and Chaam is just a stop on the way from HuaHin buses.