'Police Officer' involved in “gun” incident at South Pattaya Beauty Salon

webfact

'Police Officer' involved in “gun” incident at South Pattaya Beauty Salon

gun-1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A man claiming to be a Banglamung Police Detective, is alleged to have pulled a gun, later confirmed as a BB Gun, on a man who accused his Girlfriend of ignoring a minor road crash moments earlier.

Pattaya Police rushed to the incident at the Nongpang Beauty Salon in Soi Khopia 11 in South Pattaya on Tuesday Night.

At the scene was Khun Witoon aged 41, who claimed the girlfriend of the so-called Police Officer was involved in a minor road crash with Khun Witoon’s vehicle moments earlier.

He claimed she ignored the crash and walked into the Beauty Salon without apologizing to Khun Witoon, who had no intention of taking the case any further as the damage to his vehicle was minor.

When Khun Witoon went to confront the female driver at the Beauty Salon, she called her Boyfriend, Khun Waranon aged 22, who arrived and produced a gun and pointed it at Khun Witoon, who instinctively punched Khun Waranon in the face as he attempted to disarm the man.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/174221/police-officer-involved-in-gun-incident-at-south-pattaya-beauty-salon/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-04

Not sure what's going on with the quotes around 'gun' - you can blind someone with a BB gun, esp at close range. I guess in a part of the world where no-one seems to question something as absurd as the Songkran death toll, a BB gun is considered a toy, but I wouldnt want one pointed at me.

Edited by MrWorldwide
  • Like 1

Most officers I have seen carry fake guns. They even know how to tweek the CO2 to make them more powerful. The number 1 reason they have fake guns is because they are too expensive.

I know quite a few police, and I can assure you, none of them have fake guns.

You are hanging round with fake police.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Most officers I have seen carry fake guns. They even know how to tweek the CO2 to make them more powerful. The number 1 reason they have fake guns is because they are too expensive.

I know quite a few police, and I can assure you, none of them have fake guns.

You are hanging round with fake police.

Hope that helps.

Apparently cheap fake police.

• Like 1