Watering Timer in Thailand

Hi Guys,

I will be in and out of the country over the next few years and so am looking for a way to keep my newly planted superhot chilli plants watered in my absence.

I am finding it hard to find any systems similar to the Hozelock Digital Timer:

ac-water-timer-pro-2701_f_1_330_1.png?ac

All I can find is on Lazada one called Claber but it is more expensive and the review do not seem so good:

image-097243-1-product.jpg

I cannot seem to find any of the watering kits with all the pieces to drip feed the plants either. I think in Watsadu I saw something similar but at the time was not looking for a wtering system so didn't really pay attention. I did find a system on http://th.prubuy.com but I am not sure if I will get slammed with import tax etc.

1. Can anyone point me where I can buy a decent system here in Thailand, preferably online?
  2. Can anoyone point me to any of the drip system attachments etc?

I don't know the answer but I'm in the same traveling situation in the US. My system (3 timers, 14 stations) works on household current and has battery backup in case of power failure. The batteries not only run it but keep the settings for timing so when the power comes back on it's seamless. There is a transformer to each box that steps the household current down to 9v to match the batteries. I change the batteries twice a year unless there's a long power outage, and there is rarely any outage at all.

I wouldn't want battery only for what to me are obvious reasons.

Edit. All of the electronics are digital with a digital readout so it takes very little power to run it.

Edited by NeverSure

Try this site. They offer several timers and good brands

http://superproducts.co.th/English/valve/nelson%20valve.html

Edit to say they will sell direct to consumer. I buy with them from tome to time. Global House stocks some of their products but not all. I just bought two lengths of Gardena hose at a decent price and EMS shipping.

Edited by longball53098