Suzuki Carribean (swift)

gabe

I am interested in buying a new Suzuki Carribean (Swift) S.U.V., i know this vehicle costs about 400,000 baht brand new. Would a 10% cash down payment be enough to buy this vehicle?

Have any TV members purchased this particular vehicle? What was purchase experience like (customer service)? Were you able to purchase the vehicle in your name or did you have to put the vehicle in your wifes name? How much of a down payment did you have and how much are/were your monthly payments? Is there a specific dealer(s) that you recommend?

I live in Bangkok and would really like to have my own vehicle instead of having to ride a (unsafe)motorcycle everywhere.

thanks

feel free to PM me

I am interested in buying a new Suzuki Carribean (Swift) S.U.V., i know this vehicle costs about 400,000 baht brand new. Would a 10% cash down payment be enough to buy this vehicle?

Have any TV members purchased this particular vehicle? What was purchase experience like (customer service)? Were you able to purchase the vehicle in your name or did you have to put the vehicle in your wifes name? How much of a down payment did you have and how much are/were your monthly payments? Is there a specific dealer(s) that you recommend?

I live in Bangkok and would really like to have my own vehicle instead of having to ride a (unsafe)motorcycle everywhere.

thanks

feel free to PM me

A Suzuki Carribean is not or close to a swift , it is generally known in the world as a SJ413. i.e. 4 wheel drive 1.3 litre. Thats all I know. :o

thanks

feel free to PM me

would a bank here extend you 360k baht worth of credit?

• 1 year later...