Recommended dive school in Phuket?

sunluvr

Looking for suggestions/recommendations for where to go for Open Water Dive certification course here in Phuket. I took the course decades ago (in Canada) but never completed the open-water dives so never got the certification. I realize I'll have to do all the theory and pool training over again, but just looking for the easiest, most basic, economical way to get the certification. Doing the theory part via e-learning is fine with me if that helps, I see one outfit that offers that as an option..

I really enjoyed my experience with Andy's scuba diving in Chalong. Andy and his crew are quite good. He's an Englishman and was a top notch instructor.

Going to get my Padi with them soon and did some dives with this company two months back. Highly recommend!

He should have replied by now... He must be at the pier

Yes, I was diving today, 3 seahorses and 3 ghost pipe fish, lots of sepia, muray eels, lionfish, etc. A really good and very enjoyable day today.

@ the OP: I'd be happy to help you get certified, you can contact me by PM or email, info[at]phuket-scuba.com. You can of course also check out our website, www.phuket-scuba.com.

Steven

Yes, I was diving today, 3 seahorses and 3 ghost pipe fish, lots of sepia, muray eels, lionfish, etc. A really good and very enjoyable day today.

@ the OP: I'd be happy to help you get certified, you can contact me by PM or email, info[at]phuket-scuba.com. You can of course also check out our website, www.phuket-scuba.com.

Steven

Don't think you are the correct "Steven".

Stevenl from Kata.

• Like 1

Steven

Stevenl from Kata.

As a sponsor I use thePhuketdashScuba account, as a personal poster the stevenl account.

• Like 1

Steven

Stevenl from Kata.

As a sponsor I use thePhuketdashScuba account, as a personal poster the stevenl account.

Hi stevennl,

I'm also looking for years to do the PADI.

Maybe you have another candidate then. (van een brabander)

Steven

Stevenl from Kata.

I had no idea.........

• 2 weeks later...