Mobile phone recommendation

phinick

My wife and I will soon be moving to Sisaket and I was wondering if anyone might have a recommendation for a carrier for that area. Also looking for recommendations for Internet an television service.

Thank you.

My recommendation is 99% will not deliver what they promise, pot luck if they do............dont get me started on mobile phones, so many software glitches ts unbelievable.
Guess what Im trying to say is "expect little" and you wont be dissapointed

I have an ASUS KO12 phonepad which is a 7 inch screen dual SIM smartphone which I bought from banana IT for around 4000 baht 12 months ago. It is still the same price now.

I have a 12call pay as you go SIM and a Mao Mao extension of 1.5 gb per month at 399 baht.

I use it constantly on my smartphone internet connection and also use the smartphone as a Wi-Fi hotspot for my laptop. It works perfectly in Roi St and on my various travels. Most pertinetly for you it was fine in Kanthalarom and Ban Nong Hua Chang in SI Saket province.

Posted from my phone using predictive text, please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.

My recommendation is 99% will not deliver what they promise, pot luck if they do............dont get me started on mobile phones, so many software glitches ts unbelievable.

Guess what Im trying to say is "expect little" and you wont be dissapointed

Utter rubbish.

We have True satellite TV, 12call phone & 3BB internet. Don't live in city area. Have only ever "thought" we had a problem with the internet on one occasion & the technician arrived within a couple of hours from our call. Excellent service & reception from all 3 providers.

Couldn't be more satisfied with any of the services. Stating that 99% won't deliver what they promise isn't a recommendation, it's an opinion.

Cheers..... Mal.