Nice custom bike.

andreandre

Nice bike indeed, although I somehow like the original TR1 as well a bike which never became popular, maybe because it's different rear section ( one of the first bikes which had a rear hugger ?)

Another forgotten Yamaha from that era is the XZ 550

Big change for me - HD's for ever it seems.

Same here..HDs are a manly bike IMO and i have had many of them, but lately , since i have apparently morphed into a puny near 70 yo i need to look at less manly bikes...as long as i'm still riding daily as i do, i have no probs drooling over custom bikes other than HD....

EDIT..its nice to see people making these radical make overs of bikes that may have just been dumped...eye candy....better than most of the ''cookie-cutter"..same-same bikes on the market now...

Edited by andreandre

And another one...beautiful bike.....why ride what everyone else rides ? if you can build one and/or have one built for you..

Never one much for Ducks, but I would ride that one ! Look good in the carport !

Hats off to guys that put some thought and work into these bike, almost Cafe Racer philosophy, but with the cash of today. Very nice job though.

We need an Ace Cafe in Thailand, where are the entrepreneurs? This bike would look good turning up there.

• Like 1

Hats off to guys that put some thought and work into these bike, almost Cafe Racer philosophy, but with the cash of today. Very nice job though.

We need an Ace Cafe in Thailand, where are the entrepreneurs? This bike would look good turning up there.

This Aussie mob make some great looking bikes as in the OP

http://deuscustoms.com/bikes/models/

Edited by andreandre

• 5 weeks later...