52-year-old man embarrasses himself with YouTube clip

Thaivisa News

Samut Prakan:- A 52-year-old man shot himself in the foot by posting a video clip on YouTube with an intention to attack a police officer.

But it turned out that the clip humiliated Kanokchai Benjangnara himself, prompting many online users to attack him and causing him to be slap with charges.

The man has posted a video clip showing a police officer standing behind a toll booth of Paknam toll gate of the expressway.

In the clip, Kanokchai attacked Pol Lt Nirut Kaewiam, deputy traffic inspector of Phra Pradaeng police station, of hiding behind the toll booth to arrest traffic law violators.

But Nirut argued in the clip that Kanokchai cried foul because he refused to take a bribe from him.

Kanokchai was heard saying in the clip that he only failed to use the safety belt and the police officer should have been lenient to him.

It turned out that the clip caused Kanokchai to be attacked strongly by other social networkers for breaking the law and trying to bribe the police officer.

On Thursday, Nirut filed a complaint with Mueang Samut Prakan police station, alleging Kanokchai with insulting a police officer on duty.

At 9 am Friday, Kanokchai reported himself to the Mueang police station to acknowledge the charge.

He said he was sorry for what he has done and he said he did it out of anger.

Later on at 5 pm, Kanokchai met Nirut at the Mueang police station and apologized to him for the clip. Kanokchai went down to his knees to give Nirut a garland and a wai in an apology.

Nirut said he forgave Kanokchai but the legal case had to proceed.

"Later on at 5 pm, Kanokchai met Nirut at the Mueang police station and apologized to him for the clip. Kanokchai went down to his knees to give Nirut a garland and a wai in an apology.

Nirut said he forgave Kanokchai but the legal case had to proceed."

Good!

• Like 1

Kanokchai, don't low-ball them next time. Reminds me of a guy asking a woman in a bar "would you sleep with me for a million dollars?" answered "yes, of course". Man asks again "would you sleep with me for 5 dollars?" woman, outraged "What do you think I am, a whore?" Man replies, yes we already worked that out, now just trying to reach a price.

• Like 2

Kanokchai, don't low-ball them next time. Reminds me of a guy asking a woman in a bar "would you sleep with me for a million dollars?" answered "yes, of course". Man asks again "would you sleep with me for 5 dollars?" woman, outraged "What do you think I am, a whore?" Man replies, yes we already worked that out, now just trying to reach a price.

I think it was actually Winston Churchill who said that. Not sure it was in a bar though. Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

More than likely the bribe was not big enough for the Officer to take.......100 baht doesn't go very far!

He refused the bribe. All the Farang Fantasy Factory smoke blowing doesn't change that. Reality is always uncomfortable for the Thai bashers whose view of life in Thailand is 90% imagination and 10% denial of whatever reality creeps into their line of vision.

• Like 1