Dutchman goes berserk, hitting police, Thais

Thaivisa News

Drugs is illegal in Thailand, still I see plenty of idiots like this mixing drugs and alcohol. Anyone under influence of or possesion of drugs should be deported the next day and never allowed entry to Thailand again.

Drugs is illegal in Thailand, still I see plenty of idiots like this mixing drugs and alcohol. Anyone under influence of or possesion of drugs should be deported the next day and never allowed entry to Thailand again.

What type of 'drugs' would you be referring too?

Are you suggesting that someone who has a wee toke of a joint and a few pints should get deported?

• Like 1

My memory isn't what it used to be, wasn't he Dutch a couple of days ago ?

Yes he was, but the quota for arresting Dutch people was reached, so they start on the next nearest country starting with the letter D.

• Like 1

Are you suggesting that someone who has a wee toke of a joint and a few pints should get deported?

No its okay to have a few pints of beer , alcohol is legal in this country. Weed is not, any foreigner smoking weed in Thailand should know that. In this case we don't know, but he looked heavy influenced by something more than a few beers.

I don't understand why people come to Thailand to use illegal drugs here. Even if he's Dutch he should know better.

An argumentative post has been removed. Please understand that marijuana is illegal in this country, it is also against forum rules to get into a discussion about the rights and wrongs of it.

A post discussing forum moderation was removed. See this forum rule ...

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

Too bad this isn't in the Southern part of the USA. They would of fined him everything in his wallet, then taken

him to the airport, and thrown his ass on the plane heading back to to (Dutchland) Netherlands? Plus stamp his passport

with a no reentry for five years!.....Who needs this type of Tourist?

They wouldn't have got much out of his wallet, by the seems of it he spent it all on a good night out, helping the economy. Seems like a normal night where i come from.....you should try letting yourself free just for one night, maybe put your car in a ditch or something like that....you are so rich, you can just buy another one, my mate had to get his fixed...haha

sounds like a sequel to matrix, when neo enters the security gate of the building

policeman : send backup

q: how many ?

policeman : ALL OF THEM

Thats not the Matrix....it's a movie called 'John Wick'....with Keanu Reeves as John Wick

Yes, anyone involved in drugs here while a guest should be considered for deportation.