SANCTUM - Fortified Luxury Eco Villas

A Sanctum villa offers the ideal blend of comfort, practicality, and safety in one stunning package; whether you’re searching for an intimate retreat or an astute investment opportunity.

Total built up area — 730.81 sqm
Total exterior area — 361.91 sqm
Total interior area — 368.90 sqm

Whether you are looking for a holiday home, a judicious investment, or a permanent residence, a Sanctum villa offers you everything you could want or need in a breathtaking setting of outstanding natural beauty.

Sanctum currently offers six fortified luxury eco villas for sale in the rolling hills of Chiang Mai, Thailand, and the company’s experienced management team is ready to respond to any and all queries you may have to assist you in making your homeownership dream a reality.

Want to know more? Click on our profile to have a link to our website, or google " thesanctumchiangmai"

post-234432-0-82093500-1426345079_thumb.

post-234432-0-54784300-1426345092_thumb.

post-234432-0-48312500-1426345106_thumb.

post-234432-0-52074300-1426345119_thumb.

Fortified?

I don't see any machine gun turrets or anti-aircraft guns in the pictures, not trenches or hardened concrete bunkers.

In fact I don't see anything much that will keep the lower classes out when the revolution comes to pass and the rabble comes to steal my gold and rape my pets.

Would you please explain what you mean by "fortified"?

• Like 2

Hi,

Each Sanctum villa is heavily fortified, and comes with a re-enforced concrete structure, functioning nuclear fallout shelter and panic room. Not to mention the below items:

• Perimeter detection system
  • Intruder alarm system
  • CCTV system
  • Motion sensor lights
  • Smoke alarm
  • Earthquake resistant structure
  • Front gate video camera with remote opening
  • Steel strong doors
  • Panic room
  • Fist aid kit
  • Steel re-enforced poured concrete walls
  • Hidden safes
  • 3M high perimeter walls
  • 9M high separating green walls
  • Functioning nuclear fallout shelter with gauss meter, HAZ-MAT suit, respirators, radio, walkie-talkies, freeze dried food, water purification
  • Biometric Samsung push/pull door locks with pin code
  • Air filtration – HEPA filters for biological/radioactive particles
  • Backup generator for electricity
  • Three water sources; rain water catchment, city water, borehole
  • Security film on glass windows
  • Motion activated lights
  • Non-lethal defense items such as pepper spray and Taser gun

Is there a show room in Chiang Mai with more details than what the web site offers?

Is the house meant for two families + maid? There is a maid room and on the third floor there are two master bedrooms with king size beds and big walk-in closets, so presumably both meant for adults.

It says “seamless floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking an ocean of greenery”. I don’t see that many windows in this building, and the bed room windows are facing the neighboring building, so it appears that the “ocean of greenery” is your own little garden, correct? And does this face a wall or your neigbour’s “BBQ + outdoor area”?

What is the time frame for this project?

Any estimate of what it will cost to maintain the house?

Does the developer have other completed projects? Who is the developer? Sanctum Co. Ltd. seems to be a fairly new and anonymous entity.

It would be nice with a 3D model of this house. I have looked at the 3D renderings, which are only from one side, and the floor plans, and it’s very hard to get an idea for how these things connect.

For example the second floor mentions BBQ + outdoor area, yet there is also a third floor above it. I assume the second floor has double ceiling height above the swimming pool, but not above the other “outdoor area”, and the stairs on the second floor (on the left) leads up to what? Looking at the 3D model of the front of the house, it does seem like only part of the house extends to a third floor, so there is a big terrace on the second floor, but looking at the dimensions on the floor plans, the third floor is actually wider than the second floor.

Is there a show room in Chiang Mai with more details than what the web site offers?
Is the house meant for two families + maid? There is a maid room and on the third floor there are two master bedrooms with king size beds and big walk-in closets, so presumably both meant for adults.
It says “seamless floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking an ocean of greenery”. I don’t see that many windows in this building, and the bed room windows are facing the neighboring building, so it appears that the “ocean of greenery” is your own little garden, correct? And does this face a wall or your neigbour’s “BBQ + outdoor area”?
What is the time frame for this project?
Any estimate of what it will cost to maintain the house?
Does the developer have other completed projects? Who is the developer? Sanctum Co. Ltd. seems to be a fairly new and anonymous entity.
It would be nice with a 3D model of this house. I have looked at the 3D renderings, which are only from one side, and the floor plans, and it’s very hard to get an idea for how these things connect.
For example the second floor mentions BBQ + outdoor area, yet there is also a third floor above it. I assume the second floor has double ceiling height above the swimming pool, but not above the other “outdoor area”, and the stairs on the second floor (on the left) leads up to what? Looking at the 3D model of the front of the house, it does seem like only part of the house extends to a third floor, so there is a big terrace on the second floor, but looking at the dimensions on the floor plans, the third floor is actually wider than the second floor.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in SANCTUM. We would love to answer all your questions via email, so please PM it to us. We have completed projects of the highest quality that you can view, and we have 3D sketchup models for you to view to fully grasp the SANCTUM concept.

Kind regards...

Are the windows bullet resistant?

No they are not, but they do have safety film over them making them very secure. But if you would like them to be bullet resistant, we can customize them, just for you.

Your correct, I'm not. Just been showing the wife though and we both think they are very nice homes but way out of our price range. If I win the lottery I'll be in touch.

Thank you very much for the compliment. But you never know what twists life may have in store for you, so you might be closer to owning a SANCTUM villa then you think.

I'd have one if we had the cash, we've been robbed twice now both times when I'm back in the uk, my wife and my 4 year old son on there own. I'd sleep a lot better while working months away from them if they was sleeping in one of those homes.

• Like 1

Are there many paranoid people in Chiang Mai that need a fortified dwelling ?,

fresh air is the only thing i am worried about at the moment.

regards worgeordie

Its not about being paranoid, but being prepared. Maybe the nuclear fallout shelter is never needed, or the panic room. But we believe its better to have them and not need them, then to need them and not have them. We believe that a mans home is his castle, so we designed it to be such. A modern castle for a man and his family. As for the air quality in CNX, that is why each room has a HEPA air filter thats built into the ceiling. For us, safety also includes good health.

I'd have one if we had the cash, we've been robbed twice now both times when I'm back in the uk, my wife and my 4 year old son on there own. I'd sleep a lot better while working months away from them if they was sleeping in one of those homes.

The unfortunate fact is Moo bahns in Thailand only offer the illusion of safety. There have been many break-ins and home invasions in moo bahns, as its nothing for criminals to jump a normal fence while Somchai the 70 year old guard is sleeping at the front gate. This is not safety. One must be proactive to be safe. So we had the concept in mind from the beginning of the design process. How do we make the villas as safe as possible while keeping them stylish and beautiful? There are no bars on our windows as you can see, yet, its a very difficult villa to penitrate.