Polish Woman injured during fight with Ladyboy in South Pattaya

webfact

Maybe the missus thought what she was seeing was a lady? Was a cute katoey so a tourist could believe it was another lady vying for her old mans affection. Seems like the Polish woman was a bit hot headed instead of laughing it off. He should have taken them both. Made for a very interesting night. Case of who is up who and who needs to pay? cheesy.gif

Gay or straight -weenie, or no weeniebiggrin.png , hitting on someone in front of their date is very low class behavior.

Yup, but that is exactly what walking Street is all about. That is what people go to see. That is what they probably went to see. (Well, what he probably went to see & she was a either a willing or reluctant co-voyeur.) The OP doesn't say exactly what the Polish lady said to offend, but SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) is always to smile & say "no thank you" politely & keep walking. Don't try to be a smarty-pants or come the high horse & get insulting. The outcome of this wrong response is that, in line with traditional cultural Thainess, the ladyboy might consider she has lost face (probably while under the influence of alcohol or amphetamines or both.) Then it all turns predictably nasty!! Silly woman. Probably a cheap lesson. It could have been a lot worse.

• Like 1

^ I wasn't there. But for all I know he may have been the most sensible of the three. (Ending the fracas so his short-tempered wife could get treatment, and the violent Frankenwoman booted off to jail.)

Until I hear otherwise, of course. Which I won't. Making this discussion a little pointless. (But don't let that stop anyone. wink.png )

Alternatively, the hubby agrees to the tryst. Wife groped ladybug and found out that the wife was hung more than the ladyboy. Wife demurred.... Ladyboy smacks wife for breech of promise.

Maybe he enjoyed the fact that 'girls' were fighting over him. wink.png

Actually it was a man dressed as a women attacking his wife.

The husband should have defended his wife, period !

It's inexcusable if he let his wife fight the LB alone.

I swear to god my mate was seriously injured by a LB who did the same thing walking up soi Bukow a few years back. All i can say is if one came behind me and suckered me with a blow he better make it good because i would snap his neck like a pencil. The man will die.

Even allowing for the abysmal reporting we see from P-One, that wound tells me all I need to know. You dont inflict something that nasty on another human being without serious provocation, and for me 'loss of face' just doesnt cut it but I'm neither Thai nor a transsexual prostitute.

I routinely challenge people who bang on about 'Pattaya this and Pattaya that' when they havent been here since the 90s, but there are two things I wont attempt to defend - Walking St and ladyboys. I completely get what others are saying re 'keep smiling and just walk away', but we're talking seriously criminal behaviour initiated by a select group on a regular basis : picking pockets, assault and drugging customers are not your standard fare for the majority of female sex workers in this town IME. The Coconut Bar katoeys, be they from Laos as is widely claimed or right here in Thailand, are easily located by any cop who cares to venture down there after 11pm and it would be easy to have two cops patrolling the last hundred or so metres on foot for 3-4 hours a night : clearly, there isnt enough money in it and they've got better things to do back at the station.

Edited by MrWorldwide

I swear to god my mate was seriously injured by a LB who did the same thing walking up soi Bukow a few years back. All i can say is if one came behind me and suckered me with a blow he better make it good because i would snap his neck like a pencil. The man will die.

Rambo?!

• Like 2

There are criminals in probably every Red Light District in the world.

And lots of tourists go exactly there because they get excited by the atmosphere of 'sin'. They should adjust their attitudes and behaviour then. And especially don't think they are 'holy' because they're Catholic.

Edited by micmichd
  • Like 1

Another nail to coffin....for Pattaya.and not only....

So LOS is not so much Los...this days... because Thai knows law is on their side...

Sad.

coffee1.gif

That coffin was made of nails 20 years ago, yet people keep coming and people keep moving here.

• Like 1

As absurd as it seems my most recent four visits to Pattaya did not include visits to the Walking Street.

I have been there once since 2003 (when I moved here) and never went to Pattaya before I moved here.

Until severe penalties are handed out for things like this, nothing will change. It's an assault. Pure and simple. The ladyboy should be required to pay for all medical fees as well as a large fine. 500B won't cut it. A few days in the pokey wouldn't hurt either.

In most Countries this is not only an Assault it is Aggravated Battery and a Felony !! These heels are a Deadly Weapon.

Which prison would they put a Lady Boy in?