Depilation Gentle Wax

kittyinbangkok

hi girls!!!!!! I need your help!!!! :o

This afternoon I went to a beauty center for a depilation with wax...sad experience...

First, I'd like to know if thai girls and ladies do this sort of depilation especially at the bikini...and I'd like to know if some of you could recommend me some good place! :D

Many many thanks :D

Hi!

I asked the same Q ages ago and was told the 'Lancome' spa/shop in Central Chit Lom was great for a brazillian, havn't tried it as yet, expect it'd be a bit pricey too.

Years ago I lived off of Khao San rd and to this day(6 yrs later) I still say the best wax I got (legs,bikini,underarms) was this small massage/facial spa place dont know the name but its on the right hand side (facing temple) up a small alley. opposite an open used book store! But is a mission as I live in On Nut now!

They used ONLY hot wax, no cotton strips and it was the best, I still havn't found anywhere that does the 'wax only' waxing other than them (anyone know of one?)

My last experience of an attempted brazillion was in Thong Lo, in the end 3 women on the job at the same time and I was left very sore with gobs of wax all over the show! :o

I had my legs done at 'Crystal Spa' in Prakhanong (near BTS next to a dentists, left hand side facing up) and they were good, reasonable price :D

Afraid it's usually a case of trial and error!

Sho

Many thanks for your answer!!! In fact, I went to Yes Rocher at Silom mall but they only did the line for the bikini...they looked at me with a very srange eye when I asked for a brazilian...I felt really bad at ease...so I really wondered how to do....anyway I bought som wax in europe and I will try (this time) to do it alone... :o In fact, it seems to me that I have to make many efforts for the everyday life...so I really appreciate your answer...Thanks you very much!!!!!! :D

Hi,

My girlfriend when to get a brazillian in Tong Lor as well, about 800 baht I think, and apparently it was extremely painful.

Not one to give up, she then tried again in Kao San at a place called "Charlies" or something (half way up Kao San) this place costs about 200 or 300 baht or something and she said it was virtually painless and very professional.

I have since told some friends from work about it and they have been for the same treatment. Every one of them has said that it is the best value and most painless wax experience in BKK

Edited by ashacat

I have had an eyebrow wax & pedicure at the place half way down KS Road, practically next door to Suzies Pub. Don't know the name but they were very good, can't vouch for them on bikini or brazillian though.