Where to get custom-cut clear acrylic sheet

robert10

Coming from Airport Plaza toward Wualai Rd accross the little bridge, take the fork to the left ( where Wualai is the fork to the right), that is I think Tippanet Rd of something like that. Go down about 100 meters, a bank is on the left and across from the bank on the right is the shop that will have what you want. They sell specialty papers and a variety of plastic sheets and will cut the sheets to the size you want.

• Like 1

I also give a thumbs-up to Chiangmai Plastic. Last year I bought a thick piece of acrylic to make a replacement backboard for a basketball hoop. Although they can only do square cuts, they recommended a sign maker near Chang Phuak who put on the finishing touches.

re

where Wualai is the fork to the right), that is I think Tippanet Rd of something like that. Go down about 100 meters, a bank is on the left and across from the bank on the right is the shop that will have what you want.

hes right ! .. here ya go smile.png

dave2

post-42592-0-78086300-1426676942_thumb.p

post-42592-0-13286000-1426676966_thumb.j

• Like 2

I also give a thumbs-up to Chiangmai Plastic. Last year I bought a thick piece of acrylic to make a replacement backboard for a basketball hoop. Although they can only do square cuts, they recommended a sign maker near Chang Phuak who put on the finishing touches.

Correction: I meant Krungtep Plastic, the one Dante and Dave are pointing out.