Selling Timeshare In Thailand

it wasnt even an issue about my credentials as the non imm b is not based on anything you did before in thailand or you could never get a first one !!!......

you cant take pay slips if you never had one therefore that is not part of the application

you need letter from company offering you job, plus company registration docs, which i had ...

they refused point blank to accept it without caring what docs i had they didnt refuse after processing they refused to process!!, just would not even take it over the fing counter just some wkr giving me a scrap of paper saying go to kl or singapore.

...my point was they dont want to do visa for farangs coming from thailand as it makes a lot more work for them so they either make it difficult or refuse, so i go to bar after to drown sorrows for wasted trip and talk to a US guy he is going for some other type of visa, i tell him he prob wont get he says he will no probs......

i see him back in bar one hour later and he wants to kill people as same happened.....thats it if none is interested no skin off my nose

Obviously been here a long time, doesnt even know where to go for a B visa :D

Anyway, I would have thought with all the money you were earning you would at least splash out an a decent visa run, Singapore, KL, maybe Hong Kong ?

This guy will never get a 1 year extension of stay. Firstly he isnt paying tax and his company will also not be paying tax. Secondly hes in dream land anyway !

Likeitalot, nobody believes you ! And you are making yourself sound even more ridiculous in your feeble attempts to be heard !

Give it up, nobody wants to hear you, let alone meet up with you ! :o

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I will meet him! As long as he buys the drinks/dinner and gives me a free week at a Samui resort to listen to his sales speach ofcourse :D

Deal? I am a serious potential customer. Cheers!

:o

Careful ! He will probably believe you !! :D

It's quite astounding how such a bunch of small minded jealous losers can gather on one thread. I sure some of youare even educated.

Ive already offered to prove legality, tax and income cause some of you are truly pathetic and need a reality check from your sad lives and realise that your original bigoted views should sometimes change. If i have a view and sometimes proves at least partof it wrong, i will hold my hands up and say fair point. You guys arent big enough or honest enough to do it.

Even when you know i am speaking the truth and given a 10,000 baht offer to show i am not full of it and there are no takers (surprise). Hence stay in your cosylittle world and assume every tsis a rip off and all the sales peopleare poor losers.

I also know why you dont like to accept the income side of things which i did not bring up, only responded to people calling others liars. Its simple psychology. If you accept it, it highlights your own shortcomings. Dont worry i am not bitter cause i can do the simple psychology. So toxin. samui mens and mr visaadvisor who cant evenread a post and understand it go get a life and stop being jealous of others.

You will glad and sadto know i wont waste any more time on what has become extremely tedious thread. So bye bye.

It's quite astounding how such a bunch of small minded jealous losers can gather on one thread. I sure some of youare even educated.

Ive already offered to prove legality, tax and income cause some of you are truly pathetic and need a reality check from your sad lives and realise that your original bigoted views should sometimes change. If i have a view and sometimes proves at least partof it wrong, i will hold my hands up and say fair point. You guys arent big enough or honest enough to do it.

Even when you know i am speaking the truth and given a 10,000 baht offer to show i am not full of it and there are no takers (surprise). Hence stay in your cosylittle world and assume every tsis a rip off and all the sales peopleare poor losers.

I also know why you dont like to accept the income side of things which i did not bring up, only responded to people calling others liars. Its simple psychology. If you accept it, it highlights your own shortcomings. Dont worry i am not bitter cause i can do the simple psychology. So toxin. samui mens and mr visaadvisor who cant evenread a post and understand it go get a life and stop being jealous of others.

You will glad and sadto know i wont waste any more time on what has become extremely tedious thread. So bye bye.

What ?! You mean you are going to stop making a complete <deleted> of yourself on the forum ?

Please dont, its so amuzing !!!!

At least us losers know how and where to get a B visa !! :D

because im blind and cannot see and you know where i live,samuijoke come around anytime would love a chat.muppet

Only knew you sold your wares in Samui, OR are you afraid of a 56+ old man? And was not a Samui joke, no joke at all, Im serious!

Bye bye,

10,000B is chomp change, make it $5,ooo,And I'm on, just come to Samui and you can meet myfriendu ass well.

When it comes to recruiting salespeople, many timeshares operate in a similar fashion to the tried and tested pyramid scheme.

There is an enticing offer - maybe it's a workpermit, maybe it's ownership of one of the units or rapid movement to the top of the sales team and a share of the profits. As someone else said here it's a boiler-room tactic.

It operates smoothly and profitably in an environment where there is a steady supply of gullible people - both to be recruited as salespeople (often with no more than high-school education) and customers to sell the units to.

The fact that Amway seems to be growing in strength here is an indicator of how well pyramid scmemes can work in Thailand.

• 1 year later...

I've seen both in Thailand. From complete rip off to excellent value. Most of the people on this board don't know what they are talking about. The Banyan Tree timeshare package which starts at US$100,000 is not a scam, nor are the Marriott Vacation Club packages. Actually it's quite good value for a family who travels often and very low key sales presentations.

There are some others who try to pull you in off the street at Patong and in Pattaya and Samui with promises that you have won some grand prize, who offer very questionable value and will tell you anything and everything to get a sale.

The timeshare concept is sound. Unfortunately it's open to much abuse by the less scrupulous of companies.

Just what we need, more time share hawkers...

Why is this negative attitude regarding timeshare so prevelant? Is it the product or the sales tactics or other?

because timeshare = shit². as simple as that.

Why is this negative attitude regarding timeshare so prevelant? Is it the product or the sales tactics or other?

Are Marriott Vacation Club and Banyan Tree shit?

in my opinion each and every timeshare is shit. use a little maths, look at all the restrictions and you will realize what i mean. but as i said it's just MY opinion.

Are Marriott Vacation Club and Banyan Tree shit?

in my opinion each and every timeshare is shit. use a little maths, look at all the restrictions and you will realize what i mean. but as i said it's just MY opinion.

If you really think that companies like Marriott and Banyan Tree would risk there brand names on a scam or a questionable product, then you need to do a little more research. To be sure, there are all kinds of timeshare scams out there. But these companies are quite a bit different. And if you do the math, with these companies anyway, assuming you plan on taking a week holiday every year, you save quite a bit.

Edited by ChiangMaiThai

At the end of the day it is far better to own a property and swap it with someone else when you want. You pay a few thousand Baht a year to join a club and then you get to organise house swaps for an agreed period, free of charge.

Some people even include their cars in the swaps.

Ever heard of home exchange? It was featured in that soppy movie: The Holiday.

I know what I'd rather do.

Edited by quiksilva

I lived in Chelmsford, Essex 7-8 years ago and i knew a girl who worked for a man called John Palmer, he made absolutely millions from his time share business.

When this guy was out and about he liked to talk freely, and what he said was if anyone was stupid enough to buy a time share they deserved to be ripped off.

You can get nice new room anywhere in LOS for 1000-1500 baht so no need to own somewhere for a week or 2 a year.

I lived in Chelmsford, Essex 7-8 years ago and i knew a girl who worked for a man called John Palmer, he made absolutely millions from his time share business.

When this guy was out and about he liked to talk freely, and what he said was if anyone was stupid enough to buy a time share they deserved to be ripped off.

You can get nice new room anywhere in LOS for 1000-1500 baht so no need to own somewhere for a week or 2 a year.

I think I'm becoming the resident TV timeshare defender, which isn't exactly my intention. It just gets annoying to see people propagate blanket stereotypes without real knowledge.

Again, the timeshare concept is sound. Unfortunately the industry attracts low quality outfits who pressure customers into horrible deals. It's a little like used car dealers. Awhile back I spent $5,000 on a used Honda Accord. Within 2 months it needed $5,000 in repairs. No joke. I got scammed. This does not mean that all used car dealers are scam artists. Same rule holds true for timeshare.

If you currently spend your nights at 1000-1500 Baht a night hotel rooms, timeshare is not for you. If you regularly spend US$200 and up and travel with your family, there are companies like Marriott Vacation Club, which offer great value and resort/hotel selection.