Passover Sedar on the Islands?

On vacation here with my Thai wife and our three boys (11, 10 & 3 yrs old) and would love to attend a Sedar. We are not especially religious but enjoy the Jewish cultural aspect and being involved with the holidays.

Last year we were also here on Samui for the Thai summer and 50 of my relatives came from all over the world and we rented out an Israeli restaurant whom provided a great meal and it was a lovely family affair but unfortunately it is just us this time.

We live the rest of the year we live in Chiang Mai and the first few years we attended the Chabad House service as they have an English speaking table and through meeting some of those expats we now know the Reform and Conservative communities there. Rosh Hashanah is celebrated at our home with our local friends and we always also have some wandering Jews in attendance and I help put on the annual Hanukkah pot luck party at my friends house with close to 100 guests.

I am aware that there is a Chabad House in Chaweng Beach but their website does not mention a Sedar but I assume they have one. Does anyone know about it? But to be perfectly honest if it's anything like Chiang Mai's Chabad House's which is comprised mainly of Israeli backpackers it wouldn't be our first choice if there was another option available.

Any suggestions or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Also we would be more then pleased to contribute to a Sedar in anyway we can. (I make a good Gefilte Fish and other Jewish specialties and my wife makes the best homemade Matzo and desserts like Rugelach etc. (but she would need an oven to use) ).

Shalom,

Junglechef