PM Prayut to visit Singapore and Brunei from 24-26 Mar

webfact

PM Prayut to visit Singapore and Brunei from 24-26 Mar

BANGKOK, 19 March 2015 (NNT) - Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha is to make official visits to Singapore and Burnei Darussalam from March 24-26.

He says he will seek to promote cooperation in all aspects with the two ASEAN neighbours during the visits.

On the trip to Singapore, the Prime Minister says discussions will be made on trade and investment which Singapore has the expertise. He will also encourage Singapore to buy more agricultural products from Thailand and thank that country for its participation in the Cope Tiger 2015 exercise with Thai soldiers.

Gen Prayut will also show gratitude to the Singaporean army for sending helicopters to fight forest fires in northern Thailand.

In Brunei Darussalam, Gen. Prayut says he hopes to continue his discussion on ways to strengthen bilateral cooperation with the Sultan of Brunei after their meetings at various global stages.

The Prime Minister indicated that all of Thailand's neighbours are always supportive and give moral support to the country, hoping it will be able to overcome the difficult time. He said he would take it as encouragement to tackle people’s problems relentlessly at all levels.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-03-19 footer_n.gif

>>In Brunei Darussalam, Gen. Prayut says he hopes to continue his discussion on ways to strengthen bilateral cooperation with the Sultan of Brunei after their meetings at various global stages.<< Quote

I can see Mr Sharia and Mr Coup standing alone in a corner, because nobody want to talk to them...........coffee1.gif

• Like 1

My oh my...do hope uncle doesn't learn the rope from Spore government- PAP (pay and pay system)wink.png

No one is forced to visit or live there as far as I know. Choice is a wonderful thing.

• Like 1