Quit Drinking Or Sex Change?

UncleDonald

Uncle Donald has taken a questionaire which leads to the conclusion that he is not only an alcoholic but that hardly a night goes by that he does not go on a binge , officially defined as 6 cans of beer or a bottle of wine. (Chilean a very good buy in Thailand).

However the attached chart from a celebrated 1997 study published in the New England Journal of Medicine indicates that the health effects are minimal for 6 drinks per day, and that Uncle Donald's best treatment would be to avail himself of a $1600 sex change. Uncle Donald should become Aunt Daisy!

Any advice appreciated.

post-21141-1156928230_thumb.jpg

You could try a gradual approach.

Switch to "girlie" drinks (Breezers,wine spritzers etc.)

Wear women's underwear.

DO NOT do anything which involves hypodermics and sharp knives

until you are sure you are comfortable with the way you are going.

Hope this helps.

:o

I agree with Farangsay.

I used to drink beer when in the UK and felt awful!

After moving to LoS, I started drinking Spy and Bacardi. (I have one in my hand at this very moment...)

I also started experimenting with flimsy, feminine underwear

Now, I feel a new man, er .. woman. I have managed to cultivate an extreme jealously, (characteristic of Thai women), and I giggle like a schoolgirl, even though I am really 76 years old.

My Thai wife has offered to remove my spare parts and feed them to the ducks whenever I give her the nod :o

Simone

Uncle Donald appreciates these helpful suggestions, the gradualist approach is particularly attractive. Especially in light of a possible side-effect that could result from the sex-change option, namely, that as a woman the "binge" limit might be reduced to only four drinks a day.

UD ....don't worry about it ... your constant intake of large amounts of alcohol will reduce your testosterone until you get man boobs ... keep going and some testicular atrophy will occur ....

Pretty soon all you'll need are to take BC pills and you'll be 90% there!